18

"This way. Follow Sweet General Katakuri!", Perospero ordered, while passing the Mirroworld with a chess soldier army behind his back.

The lolly pop lover was catching up with his brother, but didn't dare to say a word. Alone the cold aura which erupted from his body, let him shake in fear.

"I never saw him so strained...", Perospero thought uneasy and looked up to his serious expression. He knew what bothers him and mostly it was his fault. To his luck Katakuri never would lay a finger on his siblings. That's what he hoped nervously. Perospero cursed under his breath about his stupid actions.

" Brother. I am sorry that I told Mama that the straw hats have the wedding cake... I focused on the situation I was in and not about (Y/N). I was so in panic of her going berserk... ", he spoke sadly and waited for a reaction. Even if it was a shout. He would endure it, because Katakuri had every right to be pissed.

" Katakuri? "

"Brother? "

Nothing. Perospero sighed and looked down to the floor. He would do anything to make it up to him. And mostly his wife.

"The next time you are in panic of Mama, shut your mouth and endure it.", Katakuri's voice shot through the silence like an arrow.

"I am sorry...", Perospero apologized again.

"You bought us time to get another cake.", Katakuri looked down to his brother, who thought this was a good thing, but the angered look showed him otherwise.

"But a safed island is nothing compared to my wife's life.", he spoke in a threatening tone, which let his face go pale.

"If (Y/N) is still with the straw hats and get hurt because of you or worse...the rest is up to you to imagine.", Katakuri spoke shortly and went on.

Sweat rolled down Perospero's face and he had to control his trembling body. Their mother could be a scary monster, but Katakuri was on a whole different level.

" Don't get behind. ", Katakuri growled pissed and pulled him out of his trance. Didn't realizing that he had froze in the spot, after his brother scared the shit out of him, he quickly jumped and catched up with the group.

Katakuri balled his fists in anger. First this bastard Bege could escape with the straw hats, while taking his wife with them and then he have to endure the thought that (Y/N) is in direct contact with Mama's hunger pang. A situation so worse that the chance of surviving was like 0. He couldn't go after her either. His mother was faster than he ever would be able to. The easiest and best solution was to go like already planned and head to their ship through the mirroworld. They sure were already on the way there and so he was able to get (Y/N) as soon as possible. Hopefully.

"(Y/N)...", he thought stressed and couldn't believe that she was again out there on her own. He swore to keep her safe at all cost and now he was again walking alone and dealing with the thought of failing. This feeling inside of him let him go insane. He, the collected, calm and strongest sweet commander was afraid. And the only thing he could do was trusting her to get out of it alive and walking faster to reach his destination.

On the other side (Y/N) was screaming in fear of attacking fire balls, which flew past her head. Big mom's craving for the cake got more and more insane and she attacked the tree with all she got.

"What cake do you mean!? We don't have one you crazy hag!!", Luffy shouted pissed and shielded himself with his haki to avoid any damage.

"You have my cake!!!!! Give me my wedding cake!!!! I will destroy you straw hats!!", she went on, captured in her insanity.