"Look can we just put all of this drama aside, and be...friends..?" It pained Elena to even finish that sentence she didn't want to be friends with an original vampire.

"Nope. I find it way more fun to criticize your every move," Rebekah looked at the doppelgänger up and down. "If it weren't for my bloody brother, you'd be Stefans next lunch."

"No, he wouldn't kill me." Elena said a little too confidently for the blonde girls liking. "He loves me, and no humanity switch, no compulsion, no ass beating or punishment can ever make him stop loving me."

Evenda sighed at her words loving how they came out. She was so right, Stefan loved her and nothing could come inbetween that, and that made it so much more romantic and passionate.

Stefan Salvatore was such a babe.

The siren kicked her way off the sink counter she was on and stood infront of Elena blocking her short tempered friend from getting the brunette headed human.

"You're so luck I wish someone loved me like that."

Rebekah elbowed the temptress and gave her a glare putting her back into her vampire trash talking line.

"I mean...EW! You couldn't be more delusional. If what you said was true he wouldn't be neglecting you and Klaus' compulsion would mean dog-shit, he doesn't love you." Evenda shook her head scoffing then looking to the vampire trying to see how she did.

The blonde girl smiled at those words then glaring at Elena. "What she said, besides, Stefan loves me. He loved me before he even knew you."

Elena gulped at those words feeling a bit threatened.

But honestly if she had to be completely honest...yeah blondes had more fun, but Eugene Fitzherbert likes brunettes...so in reality she was hotter then Rebekah plus any other blondie and that was that.

"To bad you'll have to leave when Mikael comes. Stefan sure is gonna miss you." She smirked making Rebekahs face turn from smug to terrified and confused all in a matter of seconds. She gulped grabbing Elena with a harsh grip and pushing her into Evenda's chest gesturing for her partner in crime to hold her.

Evenda did what Rebekah wanted to her to do.

"What did you say?"

"I said, Mikael...is coming...for...you." The oldest Gilbert explained to the mikaelson sister like she was a slow child.

"Mikael? Mikael, the vampire who hunts vampires?" Evenda questioned looking down at a still smiling elena.

"And the father of the originals, hes coming to kill his kids."

Rebekah let out a deep breath trying to take control over her temper as Elena kept talking. She just wanted to jam her face in at that moment.

Evenda furrowed eyebrow looking at the two girls completely baffled.

"Even, don't believe a word this doppelgänger-bitch says shes bluffing, she's just trying to scare us which is not working."

"I'm not bluffing." Elena stated looking at Evenda's hands her eyes gesturing for the siren to let her go, soon she was free and digging through her hand bag for the evidence and proof that what she said wasn't just too scare the blonde hairs off her head.

"You did this didn't you?" She quickly flashed it at Rebekah turning to her side when the original girl tried to snatch it from her, handing it too the girl behind her letting her look at it.

"...Why does this say your name? Wait is this the cave Damon literally killed me in last Wednesday?"

Elena gripped the developed picture back form Evenda. "It says Rebekahs name because she drew it, it's a small piece to a huge puzzle. And yeah, it's the same cave- you can even see your lipgloss on the floor."