CHAPTER 32- Back In Business

Start from the beginning

"You fucker" you jokely laugh.

"Okay, now we know what we need. we get this information somehow, then we kill them once we secure it" Jimin adds on.

"Me and Y/N can work on Malcov, you and Jungkook work on Baek-hyun then i guess Sebastian and Ji-hun follow your boss, see if he's working with them or not and Pablo you'll be our supplier" Ki suggests.

"That sounds good" Jungkook nods.

"Stay low for now, just pretend that we're still after eachother" you assert.

"What are you going to do now?" Jungkook raises his eyebrows at you.
"You shot Malcov and tried to kill him"

"I'll do something about it" you sigh.

"Okay we're good for now, let's come back together this time next week" Jimin says getting up.

You all nod as you get up.
Leaving the room, you and Ki exit the club making your way to The Lions.

~

"You have the audacity to show up in my office couple weeks after you made a scene?" Malcov Scoffs.

Standing at the door, you roll your eyes.

"Let's just say it's payback for what you did to my sister" you snarl.

He scoffs as he stands up from his chair.

"Back in business or do i need to..." he trails off as his eyes point at ki.

"BACK. IN. BUSINESS" you grit your teeth.

You just know he's going to Kill Ki's mum if you don't do anything.

"Welcome back ACE" he smirks.

~

The next day, you went to pay Rose a visit at the Columbarium.
Smiling at the glass, you sigh.

"Rose just wait. I'll see you and Kay very soon. Wait until this is all over then i promise we'll meet again" you smile.

"What do you mean by that?" says a voice behind you.

Quickly turning around, you see Jungkook standing there.

"What are you doing here?" you question him.

"You're not the only one who's lost a family member" he smirks as he walks over to the compartment.

Near Rose's compartment, he opens the glass and replaces the bouquet of flowers with a new one.

"A friend?" you ask curiously.

"My brother" he forces a smile.

"Oh shit, i can relate" you roll your lips together.
"He looks young, was it an illness or did he die in an accident?" you say scooting over next to him.

"I killed him" he says without hesitation.

"The fuck? Well that was......um.....damn........well shit" you say awkwardly.