Tenzin then got a map of the four nations out "hopefully, our visit to all the air temples will give you the inspiration you need to delve more deeply with your studies"

The three children gasped with excitement "can we see where grandpa Aang was born?" Jinora asked "how many lemurs can I have?" Meelo asked "I want to get tattoos, but instead of an arrows I want a lighting bolt" Ikki says but Anima placed her hands on the girls shoulders "lighting tattoos wouldn't make sense, Kiki"

The little child then pouted "you don't make any sense!" she yelled making Anima chuckle at how cute the angry child was, all Tenzin did was sigh putting one hand on his face "now that the president is in office and I'm not needed in the council, I can finally relax with my family and give Korra the attention she needs"

All Korra did was role her eyes with her arms crossed "great, more attention"

Anima didn't like this side of Korra, the side that had come around since she started dating Mako, she thought that Korra would grow out of it, but no 6 months on she's still like it, and it made Anima despise Mako even more then she already did.

"don't be rude, Korra" Cara says sternly making the teen straighten up at the sound of the old Avatars voice, it made Anima chuckle a little.

"Relax?" Bumi laughed walking up to his little brother "I'd pay good money to see this vacation Tenzin, maybe I'll tag along just to see vacation Tenzin" the man said placing his arm in Tenzin's shoulder "you're not invited"

Korra then bent down towards the children with a smile "before we go on your dad's study trip, we're gonna have some real fun in my home town at the glacier spirits festival, they've got rides games and all kinds of fried foods on a stick" Hearing the fried food on sticks the children cheered and ran around Tenzin, who looked irritated as Bumi tapped his back "yep, there's vacation Tenzin and you can't stop me from going to the festival, mom already invited me"

A few hours later Anima was packing for the boat trip to the south pole, she packed her warmest clothes such as her puffy green jacket and leather boots, she wasn't planning on getting frost bite while she was at the south pole.

The purple eyed girl had everything she needed layed out in her bed so she could check it one more time "jacket, boots, gloves, wooly hat and extra clothes for the time there, yep I've got everything" Anima pointed to everytjjg she listed before being satisfied she had everything she needed.

A knock could be heard from her door making Anima look towards it to see Asami, the purple eyed girl smiled seeing her best friend "Hi Sami" she says happily as the girl walked in "Hi, could I ask you a question?"

"you just did but continue" she smirked getting a playfull eye roll from the Sato girl "could you come to this really important meeting with me I have in the south pole?" she asked and Anima nodded while she out her things in a bag "of course, what's the meeting about?" she asked as she closed the bag with her clothes in it and picked it up.

"its to save my company, if I make a good impression this wealthy guy Varrick might help future industries stay a float" she explained sighing at the last part, Anima frowned slightly as she placed her arm on Asami's shoulder "everything will be ok" she comforted her making the Sato girl have a small smile "I hope so"

The two girls walked towards the boat they would be taking, untill they heard Lin coming "Hi mom, are you coming to?" Anima asked but Lin shook her head "no, I just wanted you to deliver something for me" Lin then got out a small wrapped box and handed it to Anima "who's it for?" she asked.

"Kya" the woman says simply and Anima raised her eyebrow "what is it?" she asked but Lin didn't answer "don't be nosey" Lin then hugged her daughter "see you when you get back" Lin says quietly, Anima smiled as she hugged back "Bye mom, I'll miss you" the two parted with smiles on their faces, Lin's just being big enough to see.