Chapter 4 "Am I Crazy?!"

Alana's POV

Sitting in my car next to Leo as he drove felt, awkward in a way. I was excited that I was alone with him in a closed space, however, I was having all sorts of feelings I had never felt before. The memory of the dream I had about him the night before came to me, which made me feel a little hot and bothered. "It's right up here." He said, interrupting my thoughts. I looked around at where we were. It seemed to be in the middle of the woods. I could feel panic begin to set in. Was he taking me to the woods to kill and bury me?!

At that moment, I saw it. A log cabin in the middle of the trees. It wasn't big, but wasn't small either. As he parked the car, I noticed a soft light coming from inside the house. It was beautiful. He opened his door and stepped out of the car. I followed. "You like privacy I take it?" I asked as I looked around.  It was completely secluded from the outside world.  "Yeah,  I'm not much of a people person. I like being able to walk around outside of my house naked if I actually wanted to." He laughed at his own comment. All I could think of was him naked. It did not help the previous feelings I had already been feeling. I swear I'm going insane with this guy!!!

As he opened the front door, he let me walk in first. It was a typical hunters dream home it seemed. Deer and wolf heads plastered on the wall. Guns displayed as art. The whole main house was one floor, and fully opened. It actually felt cozy to me in a way. "You like to hunt?" I asked as I looked around the large room. "Um, yeah. I guess you could say that." His answer confused me for a moment, but my attention then went back to him. "Let me show you the in-law", he said as he motioned me to follow him.

He opened a door down the hall. Across from it Another door which I could see was a large bedroom. His bedroom. My heart began to race at the thought. I glanced into the room he entered. It wasn't big, but it was bigger than the motel room I had been staying at. Much nicer too. There was a small living room area attached to a small, but usable kitchen. And door that showed a small bathroom with a standup shower. I glanced up and noticed there was a loft bedroom. Stairs extended down in order to enter it. "This is it. The furniture in here can stay if you want to use it all. I assume you didn't bring any with you." His words brought me back to reality. "No I don't. This is perfect. Are you sure you're ok with this? I have to pay you somehow." I was over joyed. This was too good to be true. He chuckled a bit and smiled. "I'm sure. And if you want to pay me, you can cook for me whenever you feel up to it." His form of payment shocked me a bit. "That's all you want?" I wasn't expecting food for the exchange. He stood up straight and glared at me. His smile turned into a sinister smirk. "Unless you could think of something better?"

His words made my heart drop, mouth open, and panties wet in an instant. Is he psychic?! No. That's insane. Things like that aren't real. I tried to keep my composure and was about to speak when...."I'm kidding" he said with a chuckle. Oh. Yeah. Of course he was kidding. Ha. Ha. I knew that. But deep down inside I secretly wished he wasn't. I had never felt this way about anyone before. Especially when that someone was practically a stranger. Just the aura around him screamed dominant and sexy. At first glance, he was extremely intimidating. But for some odd reason, I felt comfortable and dare I say....safe....around him? I couldn't understand why that was. Seeing I had just met this Boulder of a man. Standing there in somewhat awkward silence, I just knew I'd be having yet another risqué dream about him, two nights in a row. My brain was so fuzzy. I had to control my urges and not jump him right then and there. What was it about him that made me become this type of person?! Was I going crazy?! The funny part was, it was almost as if he knew it too. There was no way he could. I'm no actress but I knew how to hide my emotions when needed. I just hoped I didn't let my mask slip off and embarrass myself.