𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

4 years later
Aliyah's POV
In their New house

We're a happy family. When Adrian was 2, I gave birth to twins. 2 girls named Valentina and Alaya. I love the little family we have.

Sadly, my brother Nathan got shot but survived, he's just in critical conditions. If I was there, I would've taken the shot that's my big brother.

My mom loves helping out. She loves her grandbabies and takes care of them whenever she wants and to be honest, she's the best at giving advice.

Roddy is my everything, I wouldn't have the life I have at the moment if he didn't meet me and this is the life I've wanted to live. I love his nappy hair ass.

Christian got a girl pregnant and is now add of a 3-year-old girl.

-

"Adrian put your shoes on," I told him. I booked a fun day for the 2 of us since I've been busy with the twins. I felt bad. We got to the car (Not after getting Kisses from The Twins and Roddy and a reminder on how much they love us) and started our day.

I have a bag full of clothes for the different activities we were going to do. First, we went to Mom's house. She wanted to see me and I might as well go since I'm out and about. 30 minutes later, we arrived.

I got Kyrie out of the car and grabbed his hand and walked to the door. I knocked and waited. My mom opened the door and hugged us both. "Hey ma, how's Nathan?" I asked. "Hey baby, he's good, I was boutta go see him, yall wanna come?" she asked.

"Sure, tell me the name of the hospital so I can put it in my GPS," I said, unlocking my phone. We walked to the car and I put Adrian in the car. I got in and put the address into the GPS and drove off to the hospital.

-

We arrived and checked in. We got to his room to see him flipping thru the channels on the tv. He turned to us when he saw us, he smiled. "hey little man," he said, opening his arms for Adrian to enter to which he gladly did.

He pulled him onto the bed and next to him. I gave Adrian my phone and sat down in a chair beside his chair with my mama. "Hey, how they treatin' you hea?" I asked. "eh, it's good. They said I can leave in a month," he said.

"You can stay with us, Adrian really like you and we got all this space, you can decorate a room however you wanna, we can buy shit and everything," I endured. "For real?" he asked. I replied with a nod and he smiled.

Then a nurse walked in. "Hey, I gotta give him his medication, you guys gotta leave, sorry," she said with a polite smile. We nodded and I picked Adrian up and left. "Ok mama, me and Adrian finna dip, I planned a mommy-son day," I told my mom.

She nodded and we said our byes then left. "Wanna face time Daddy. Valentina, and Alaya?" I asked. "yes," he replied. I clicked the face time icon on Roddy's contact then waited for him to answer. 

"Hey Ma," he said, watching Valentina play with his hair on her back. "Hey boo, Hi mama," I said in a baby voice. "Where's my other baby?" I asked. He flipped his camera to a sleeping Alaya on his lap. "Awh look at my Lil' munchkin," I said.

"Mhm, wassup?" he asked, flipping the camera back to his face. "Me and Adrian only wanted to check in and see how things going...yall finna do sum?" I asked. "Gonna go to the playground, yall wanna come, we can cook as a family and watch movies," he said.

"Bet, we coming now, get my babies ready and please put them in sum good," I pleaded. "Ight bet, love you," he said, standing up with Valentina still on his back. "Hold on Val," he said, looking at her again. "Love you too, and love you munchkin," I said waving at Val.

-

We got back and I unlocked the front door. I walked in and saw Roddy putting shoes on Alaya. My babies were wearing leggings and blue champion shirts. "You remembered that outfit I wore to the park that one day?" I asked chuckling.

"Of course," he said, chuckling along. I took my phone out and told Adrian to go sit over there. I snapped a picture and put it as my wallpaper.

{I forgot to say this was what you wore but you can change it, it looks cute imo lmao but ion know yalls styles so

{I forgot to say this was what you wore but you can change it, it looks cute imo lmao but ion know yalls styles so...-}

"Mk cmon, let's go," Adrian said. "You heard the little man, let's go," Roddy said.

-

"Damn, that was funny and hectic," I said, carrying Alaya. Poor baby tripped and scraped her knee. "Mk, lemme go clean and bandage her knee before it gets infected, Ion wanna see my baby in pain," I said, going upstairs.

I cleaned her wound and bandaged it and we changed, into more comfy clothes. I went downstairs and grabbed Val, putting on the same outfit me and Alaya were wearing. We went downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Mmk, let's make pasta tonight, I'm in that mood," I said, rubbing my hands. We got everything we needed and started making it. The kids were just playing together and it was the cutest thing ever.

Omniscent

The family finished cooking and served the food, and going to the living room, and looked for a movie. They finally found one and were eating. They finished eating and just continued the movie as Aliyah grabbed all their plates and washed them.

She came back and sat down with the family she loved and created with her blood, sweat, and tears. She sat down and saw her kids sleeping. She picked Alaya up and cradled her. She soon fell asleep on Roddy's stomach as he looked at his family.

He thanked god up above for the hood baby that he blessed him with.

-

The End

-

a/n: Ayyy, I finished the book lmao. Thank you for reading this book and if you've made it to the end then you get my love lmao. Ty for reading imma work on imagines in the Rappers Imagines book, remember, I take requests for any rapper.

Go request there.