𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Roddy POV
2 months later
Their shared house (yes all, they got a house . . .)
(She found out she was pregnant when she was 1 month pregnant)

Aliyah been pregnant with my baby for 4 months and I'm so happy...like imma be a dad, my dream. I walked upstairs to our shared bedroom and saw my baby asleep like awh . . . she's so cute when she asleep.

I got in bed behind her and hugged her, bring her closer, rubbing her stomach. I started talking to my seed inside her stomach. I felt her stir in her sleep and wake up. "Hey mama," I said, pushing my head in her neck and kissing it softly.

No POV

Aliyah smiled and replied. "Hey babe," she said, moving her arm behind her back and caressing Roddys face to which he grabbed her hand and kissed it repeatedly. She laughed and pulled her hand from his and grabbed her phone off the night side table.

She checked her notifications and saw 3 messages from her mom.

Momma ❤️💎

hey baby, you and Roddy should

come over tomorrow, I miss yall

oh your ass must be asleep

when you see this, answer me 
telling me if you can come over
today so I can make yall some
food.
Read 11:26 am

Aliyah 💕

Hey momma, we can come over
lemme tell Roddy so we can get
ready, love you ma ❤️❤️❤️

Momma ❤️💎

Love you to baby <3

"Bae," she said, facing him. "Yea?" he asked. "Momma invited us over, let go lemme go get ready," she said, tapping his arms that were hung onto her stomach/waist area. He let her go and smacked her ass, causing her to yelp.

"Roddy," she said, turning around and crossing her arms, poking out her bottom lip. He chuckled at her child-like persona and ushered for her to go get ready to which she complied.

'I needa propose, I can't let her have our baby and not even be engaged...' he thought. He was in his thoughts until Aliyah came out in her yellow sundress and sandals. "How do I look?" she asked, brushing her hands thru her faux locs.

"I think you look beautiful as always, ma," Roddy replied, standing up and kissing her then walking away to go and get ready. He finished and saw Aliyah staring at herself in the mirror, dancing around and holding her bump.

"Ok cmon, this ain't the world of dance," Roddy said, pulling her out of her trance. She smiled and walked downstairs and to the car, Roddy following and pulling out the driveway.

-

"Hey mama," she greeted her mom, with a hug. "Hey baby, come in, I made your favorite," she said, letting Aliyah walk into the house and hugging Roddy. "Hey Roddy, how you doing?" she asked, pulling away from the hug.

They walked in and saw Aliyah holding 2 plates. She was too focused on dishing out the food that she didn't notice them. She turned around and flinched, not expecting them to be there. "Oh fuck, yall scared me," she said.

They laughed and sat at the table, praying before tucking into their food.

-

"Bye mama," Aliyah and Roddy said. "Bye babies, come back with my grandchild next time," she said. "We will mama," Aliyah said, laughing as they pulled out the driveway,

-

a/n: boom, i got another chapter done. gimme props I'm supposed to be doing homework. Pray for me imma get popped. vote, comment, and gimme recommendations.