𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

I watched as Roddy's eyes widened as he presumably remembered who i am.

"Aliyah?" He questioned, standing up and slowly approaching me, making me nod. He wrapped his broad, darkskin arms around me.

"Hey, longtime no see!" I exclaimed happily, embracing him back with my much skinnier arms.

Everybody else just stood there confused and awkward at our mini-reunion. Bree cleared her throat and began talking. "Um...so Roddy you finna tell us who the chick is?" she asked. 

"Oh, this Aliyah and her brother Nathan. We were good friends when we was younger" Roddy explained.

"Ohh that Roddy" Nathan said, scratching his head like he was thinking about it. I looked at him hopelessly and sighed, going back to hugging Roddy.

"You still short as fuck" I chuckled, standing on my tippy toes to be as tall as him. He smacked his lips, giving me an 'are you kidding' face, making me laugh hard.

"I know you not making fun of my height when your ass broke the water fountain at that park we used to play basketball at" Roddy said, making my eyes widen. How the fuck did he even remember? I pouted up at him.

"That was you?" Nathan asked in disbelief, then shook his head while smacking his lips. "I was hella thirsty and had to walk 10 minutes" he comtinued. He dramatic as fuck I swear to god.

"Anyways, wanna go see my mom? I'm sure she'll be happy to see your midget ass" I asked, looking up at him. He nodded, disregarding my comment. I walked him to our house across the street (not without him running like a child) and brought him inside.

"Ma we got a guest!" I shouted out for her, watching her walk out the kitchen while drying her hands.

The second she made eye contact with Roddy, her eyes lit up. She made her way over to the 3 of us and hugged Roddy, forgetting about me and Nathan. I smiled and waited for them to be done with their little reunion. Roddy and my mom were talking for a long time, making me grow impatient and walk upstairs to my room.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on my door making me mumble something along the lines of 'come in'. Roddy stepped inside the room, making me watch him make his way towards my bed.

"So how's life been?" Aliyah asked her childhood friend. She watched him look for the right words to say.

"Eh, it's been ok, just started a rap career. It's alright. tryna make a new song." he said, focusing on the game. "oh damn can I hear it?' Aliyah asked, turning her head towards him.

He put the controller down beside him and pulled out his phone, and opened the notes app. He had a few words written down.

Pull out the coupe from the lot,
told her fuck 12, fuck SWAT
I just hit a lick with the box
Had to put the stick in the box

Pour up the whole damn seal
Imma get lazy
I got the mojo deals,
We be trapping like the '80s

She sucked a nigga soul
got the cash app,
told her wipe a nigga nose
say slatt slatt

I will never sell my soul
and I can back that

"and das all I have," he said, after rapping everything he has down. "yo that's straight fire," Aliyah said, smiling. He then got a notification. "yo, you and Nathan wanna go hang out with my friends now, they said they going to the park." he told the brunette.

"sure, lemme change it's so damn hot here," Aliyah told him. She grabbed a blue Champion shirt and black leggings, grabbing her high top vans. she went into the bathroom and changed out her black jeans and hoodie and into her selection of clothes.

she finished and walked out. "ok we can go now," she said, grabbing her lip balm, phone, and wallet. she put it in a mini black backpack and walked over to the door. Roddy followed and opened the door, letting her walk out first.

"Nathan, we going out wanna come with us?" Aliyah asked her older twin brother. Nathan was only older than her by 5 minutes. He yelled out a brief 'yes' and came rushing over to the duo. He had black and white basketball shorts and white shoes with a white shirt.

"Mama we going out again," Aliyah told her mom. her mom greeted them off and they were on their way. they were catching up and stuff and finally arrived at the park.