𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

"Mmh, this our last day here..." Aliyah said, holding onto Roddys arm and standing next to the rest of the group. "Yea, I had fun..." Wint said, sad that they were going back. "Don't worry yall, we finna come back soon," Roddy said.

"Ayo we should go to a club," Bird said, showing his phone towards the group. It showed a 4.5 rated club. "Hm. Maybe we should go there. Can we go, Roddy?" Aliyah asked, poking her lip out to try and persuade him.

He smiled at her and nodded. Her eyes lit up, as she danced around her lover. He smiled even more at his girlfriend's childish attitude. He grabbed her, making her calm down and return back to her normal goofy self.

"Cmon guys, it's 7 pm, let's go get ready and meet up at 9 pm!" Bree said. Everybody nodded in agreement and walked back to the hotel, going to their rooms. Roddy and Aliyah went to their room, getting ready.

Roddy always allowed Aliyah to do whatever she needed to do in the bathroom first, wanting her to do whatever she needed to. Aliyah walked out in a mid-thigh black silk skintight spaghetti strap dress and gold strappy heels.

Roddy put on his grey tracksuit and black airforces. He grabbed Aliyah's hand and walked out of the room, getting into their rental car and driving to the club, going to meet up with the gang.

-

Walking in thru the VIP area of the club, You guys heard the gang getting lit. Aliyah speed-walked towards them, Roddy following suit. "Yo is there weed here? I'm tryna get fucked up tonight" she yelled over all the commotion. 

"Yea, here you go," Bird said, passing Aliyah an already rolled blunt, also handing her a lighter. She sparked up the lighter and put the blunt to her mouth. Roddy took a picture and set it ass his lock screen wallpaper.

He heard his song start playing in the club. Aliyah stood up from the booth and started rapping.

Pullin' out the coupe at the lot
told em' fuck 12, fuck SWAT
Bussin' all the bells out the box
I just hit a lick with the box
Had to put the stick in the box...(mmh)

Pour up the whole damn seal
Imma get lazy
I got the mojo deals
we be trappin' like the '80s

She rapped along, captivating Roddy in a trance.

Hahaha, I been movin' em out
If Steelo with me, then he got the blues in the pouch
Took her to the forest, put the wood in her mouth
Bitch don't wear no shoes in my house

She continued to rap until the end came. Roddy's trance ended. He grabbed her by the waist and swayed back and forth to the beat. He grabbed her face and pulled her in. Soon, it became hotter and hotter and he told them they were going back.

They got back to the hotel room and Aliyah tried taking things further, the weed hitting her. "Bae we can't do this," Roddy said, gently removing her head from going further down his neck. She pouted but nodded, wrapping her hands around his neck.

She placed her head in the crook of his neck and inhaled his cologne. "I feel tired..." she said, slowly closing her eyes. Roddy picked her up and put her on the bed, massaging her feet from the heels. 'I love this girl to death' he thought.