𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Aliyah finally got ready and went downstairs only to see Roddy, not in the sweatpants and matching hoodie he was in before, but his swimming shorts and a white T-Shirt. "You change quickly," she said. "Nah you just a slow changer," he replied, getting off his phone.

She rolled her eyes and dragged him out the house, saying bye to her mom since Nathan was out with some thot he found at the club one night. He was prolly fucking the life out of her but ain't nobody care.

They entered Roddy's car and drove off to the local pool. Aliyah jumped out of the car and ran to the entrance, leaving Roddy to carry the things they brought along. 'Bruh this kid...-' Roddy thought. 'Same old Aliyah...Again.' he thought, a smirk growing on his face.

He walked to the entrance and saw Aliyah and a guy talking. "Um ok, but you don't do that..." he heard Aliyah said. "But I just had to" the guy responded. "Look, you don't go around pushing pregnant ladies, that's rude," Aliyah said, raising her voice.

She was raising it purposely, to get people's attention. "What's going on here" Roddy questioned, deciding to but in. "Noth-" the guy started. "Don't lie you fucking bitch" Aliyah said, turning to the guy, glare present on her face.

"This guy pushed a pregnant lady, but luckily, I grabbed her before she fell," Aliyah said, looking at the guy. "Yo, what the fuck? You don't put your hands on ladies, let alone a pregnant one," Roddy said, baffled by the audacity the guy had.

"Bruh you don't do that...Let's go, Aliyah" he said, grabbing Aliyah's wrist and dragging her into the entrance of the gate and into the pool area, leaving the guy there in his thoughts.

They chose the place where they were going to stay and set it up, placing their stuff there. Aliyah then got a sudden idea. "The last one to the pool gotta buy lunch," she said, running towards the pool. "Bruh that isn't fair," Roddy said, chasing after her.

Aliyah jumped into the pool, Roddy jumping in after her. "You cheated," he said, smacking his lips. "There weren't any rules," she said, swimming away. "Mmh whatever," he said, swimming after her, eventually catching up the curly-headed girl.

"Nigga whatchu want?" she asked before yelping out. Roddy had picked her up and put her on his back, walking around the pool with her on his back. "Man you should've given me a warning" Aliyah whined out to the nappy-haired man.

"Nah, that wouldn't be fun" He replied, putting her down. "Mk I'm hungry, go buy us lunch," Aliyah said, walking out of the pool, going over to their lounge area. Roddy groaned and got out of the pool, going to the food service provided by the pool.

He walked back to Aliyah and gave her the food he ordered for her, sitting down and eating his. They soon finished eating and went to go swim in the pool.

"Damn that was fun," Aliyah said, walking over to her friend that was sitting on the bed. "Yea it was," he said, looking at the girl next to him. She hummed broken clocks by SZA, scrolling thru her Instagram feed and liking the people she follows newest pictures.

"Ok well Imma head out," Roddy said, breaking the comfortable silence between the two. They both said their goodbyes and Aliyah eventually fell asleep.

a/n: Hey guys, sorry for not updating here, I'm mad salty, and lazy cosI got my coochie coochie boom boom thingy twice this month and bae been helping me but I'm in pain. Imma try writing again and there is gonna be a surprise so hold your wigs-