𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Roddy's POV
3 months later {lol pls-}
Their shared bedroom
6:30 P.M

"Bae," I whispered in her ear. Her ass needa wake up, she been asleep for 3 hours ion want her ass harassing me when I'm tryna fall asleep . . . shii, she got me fucked up if she think she finna pull that shit wimme tonight.

She started turning and went right back to sleep. I smacked my lips and started rubbing her side. "Wake up, we finna go eat dinner tonight," I said. Whenever food mentioned, her ass always first in line. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Food?" she asked. I nodded and watched her grab her makeup bag and towel and go to the bathroom. I just watched her go in there and went on my phone.

-

Aliyah's POV

I walked into the bathroom and stripped out my clothes, leaving me in my bra and panties. I looked at my 7-month baby bump. In 2 months, my baby finna come. I took off my bra and panties and got into the shower. 

I got out and put on my baby oil. What? That shit feel and smelled good. I went to me and Roddy's walk-in closet and looked on my side of the closet, searching for sum to wear. I found something and threw it on.

 I found something and threw it on

and put on some plain black heels. 

I walked out to show my baby

I walked out to show my baby. "Babe how I look?" I asked, posing. He bit his lip and got off the bed. "Damn my babe looking like a damn snack. And she wearing Gucci? Damnnn. Who got you this," he said, holding the Gucci bag.

"My baby daddy, aka my boo, he standing right in front of me," I said, poking his chest. "Damn right I did, I love my baby so much and if I could give her the world, I would," he said, acting like he showing me off to his boys.

He poked out his lip and I kissed him. "Ight, go get ready, I'm hungry," I said, pushing him into the bathroom. "You always hungry," he said, closing the door. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing the fruit salad I bought earlier.

I sat on the couch (with my fruit salad) and was watching my timeline. I heard Roddy's keys jiggling and I looked towards my right, seeing him grabbing his stuff and come over to me. "Cmon," he said, holding his hand out for me to grab.

-

"Roddy this to fancy for my ass," I complained. "And wasn't it expensive," I pouted. "Nothing too expensive for my baby," he said, pecking my cheek. "Roddy you needa stop spoiling me," I said, as we walked in and up to the server.

"Table for 2?" they questioned. "Yea," I said. "Roddy?" she questioned. "Yea, das me," Roddy replied. She told us to follow us and she lead us to a section of the restaurant. We sat down and started talking about random shit.

Omniscent

Roddy was sweating profusely, nervous about what he was gonna do soon. He had made reservations and also made a special request. A waiter came over, holding a chocolate cupcake in it, and sat it on the table.

Aliyah looked down and at the waiter. "We didn't order-" she was cut off with the waiter pointing behind her. She turned and gasped. She saw Roddy on one knee, with a ring in his hand.

"Aliyah, you've been with me for a long ass time...and I made you my girlfriend a few months ago, and Aliyah mama, I decided I wanted you as more than my girlfriend so will you make me a happy ass nigga and marry me?" he asked.

Aliyah's eyes teared up and she wiped them. "Y-yes bae," she beamed, getting on her knees with him. He slipped the ring on and they kissed each other. Everyone in their section and a few people close to their section cheered for them.

-

a/n: here we go, another chapter, I loved this chapter. I hardly proofread my shit so if you came this far with my book and ignored my mistakes, then thank you vv much. I look back at them and be like ew Shiloh tf? but ty yall for all the support and everything.

Vote, Comment, and leave your thoughts + suggestions.

{ Shiloh . 💕 }