𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

They both woke up at the same time, only to hear an announcement. "Were here ladies and gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed this flight and you consider ordering from us again" the pilot of the plane announced. Roddy and Aliyah glanced at each other.

"You ready to see Nathan and Mama?" Roddy asked. "Mmmm...yea, I missed them a lot." Aliyah replied, gathering her stuff. She looked behind them only to see Wint fast asleep. She looked at Roddy and smirked, to which he only shrugged.

She waited for everybody to get off the plane before going along with this 'prank'. She searched up, 'Harry Potter theme song ear rape' and put her phone on full volume. She put the phone next to Wint's ear, causing her to jolt up.

"AyO," her voice cracked. Aliyah burst out laughing, being proud of her successful prank. "Gotcho ass good" Roddy chuckled, causing Wint to smack her lips. "Man that isn't funny" she said, getting her stuff together.

"Yes it is" Aliyah cooed. "Whatever man..." she said, walking off the plane. They laughed together, side by side and getting off together.

-

"Mama!" Aliyah yelled, opening the door to their 3 story house, Roddy behind her. "Is that my baby?" Her mom yelled from the kitchen. "Yes, mama! I'm home!" she called back. Her mom moved towards her, embracing her in a hug.

"I missed you," she said, in a muffled voice, as her head was buried in Aliyah's"Oh... shoulder. "I missed you to mama," ALiyah said, swaying back and forth with her mom. "Hi Roddy," her mom said, acknowledging the male behind them.

He smiled and replied. "Hi," he responded shortly. "How are you? And how was the trip?" she asked. I'm doing right, and the trip was ok...except we met someone we didn't wanna..." he said, remembering the talk with the former man of the family earlier.

"Oh..." Aliyah said, her blood boiling a little, remembering the memories of her father. "Huh? What do you mean?" her mother asked. "I saw dad..." Aliyah said. Aliyah's mom's eyes widened. "Y-you saw who?" she asked, not believing her ears.

'Tell me this a joke Aliyah...' her mom thought. Aliyah only kept quiet. "Oh my god...are you ok? Did he say or do anything to you? Did he hurt you in any way? Did he-" her mom worried, grabbing her face and looking for any signs of a bruise.

"Mama I'm fine...Roddy was with me, and that reminds me of sum!" she said. "I need to tell you sum mama!" Aliyah repeated. "What's up?" she asked. "I and Roddy are dating!" she said, grabbing his hand in hers, interlocking their fingers.

"Omg now Imma get grandbabies, finally!" her mom said, gleefully. "Mamaaaa" Aliyah whined, Roddy smirking. "I mean...-" he said, making Aliyah get even whinier.

-

'Damn, I've been feeling sick every morning and pissing a whole bunch...bitch don't tell me I'm what I think I am...' Aliyah thought to herself, walking down the road to her local CVS to get pregnancy tests. She been feeling different.

She got the pregnancy tests, beef jerky, sour worms, and Arizona tea, walking to the counter. She saw a dark skin man, perfect teeth, waves, and brown eyes there at the cash register. "hey ma" he said. "Hey," she said, going on her phone.

She didn't want him to think she wanna hit it off with him. She already got a boyfriend and could potentially be pregnant for him. "here you go, your total is $12.58," he said, holding the bag of needs out to her. She took the bag and paid.

She was about to walk out when she heard him call out to her. "You forgot something!" he said, holding out the receipt. She turned around and grabbed it, scanning it. She saw his phone number at the bottom and slightly rolled her eyes.

As soon as she walked out of the store, she threw it in the trash and walked home, anxiously.