minho pov

NEW VOICEMAIL FROM:

JISUNG

PRESS 3 TO DELETE. PRESS 1 TO SAVE. PRESS 2 TO IGNORE. PRES-

my finger hovers over the 3 button, but i hesitate and proceed to press number 1. it'll be something stupid, i'll probably embarass him with it another time. idiot.

the next day

i sit at the dorm waiting for him to call. why hasn't he called yet? maybe I should listen to his voicemail.

no, a voicemail can't be important.

i place my phone face down on my nightstand and sit. it's already 12:45. he always calls before this. he didn't call yesterday either. i would call him, but I'm not initiating a phone call with jisung. i would never hear the end of it from him. i decide to call chan instead, his roommate, to see if he has seen him.

"hey chan!! have you seen jisung by any chance? is he at the studio??"

"no I haven't seen him. not for a while actually, maybe he's out?"

"oh, okay. is he at the dorm?"

"i wouldn't know, I'm away minho. and why are you so interested in him??? i thought y'all hated eachother or something. jisung would never shut the fuck up about you."

"he talked about me??? fan behaviour. do you mind if I swing by your dorm to see if he's there?"

"no worries. seeya!!"

hanging up the phone, I sigh and put on some shoes to head out of the dorm. the things I do for this bitch. he doesn't deserve me. i go down a few floors to jisung and chans dorm and knock on the door.

nothing.

i knock again, harder this time, and yell out.
"jisung!!!! you little bitch stop sulking because I told you to stop calling me!!!!"

nothing.

i start to get worried. i remember thinking I saw him crying in the practice room after mr. kim was yelling at him. i decide to knock down the door because why not. it would make me look cool anyways. i ram myself into the frame and it tumbled over, taking me with it. i get up and dust myself off, hoping nobody saw whatever the fuck I just tried to pull off. i call out for him.

nothing.

i look in his room.

nothing.

i check the kitchen, the laundry, the living room.

nothing.

i finally walk over to the bathroom and try to open the door, but it's locked. i shake the handle a little and it breaks off. i chuckle. 'cheap ass dorms.' i think to myself. i step inside the bathroom. i fall to my knees at the sight of him. blood covers the tiles, his phone next to him slowly getting engulfed by the red liquid seeping out of his stomach. the blade hitched into his abdomen is still held by his hand. his tiny, pale, lifeless hand. i run over to him.

"jisung, please wake up. please."