minho pov

probs gonna update this slowly, but enjoy!!

"han jisung, you are the worst thing to ever happen to me."

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

my phone rings and buzzes in my pocket, i take it out and look at the caller.

han jisung.

what does he want? this is the third time he has called me today. i press accept and say through my teeth,

"what do you want, jisung."

"come to the practice room dickhead, we are supposed to be learning this dance."

"what dance?? i haven't heard about this. and i can't, i'm out."

"pleaeeeeese? i literally wont ever call you again."

"fine. but i'll be making sure you hold up your end of the deal."

i hang up and exhale sharply, rolling off my bed. i'm not actually out, i just don't feel like leaving the house today. i don't wanna go to the practice room, but for some reason, i always go. every single time. han jisung is literally my biggest enemy. always has been, and i don't think there is a reason for it.

he just is.

jisungs calls me to the practice room almost every day, it's so weird. i just came to the conclusion that he wants to be a better dancer than me. as if. he could never. i always go, just to humble him though. i would rather die than be in his presence with good intentions.

i throw on some clothes and my shoes and get in the lift to the practice rooms. i walk down the hallway towards the practice room and hear yelling. i pick up the pace, confused as to why mr. kim would be yelling at jisung. probably because he's a shit dancer. deserved.

i reach for the door but someone reaches first. Mr. Kim storms out in a huff, leaving a small figure sitting in the corner.

"jisung?? man, you must have had to be reaaaally bad for Mr. Kim to yell at you that loud. you literally practice every day, how can you be this shit still??"

i let out a soft chuckle at my own joke and shake my head.

a small voice replies, and honestly, it shatters my heart a little. was i too harsh in my greeting? no, i'm always like that.

"oh uh, yeah. i was pretty bad. i feel sick. i'm gonna go now."

jisung starts frantically gathering his things, keeping his head down low, as if he was ashamed.

"surely you practice with me. i came all the way here. hey! come back! FUCK YOU!!"

he slithers past me, still with his head down. i could have sworn i saw the glimmer of a tear. i follow him to take pictures because, of course, it would be so funny if he was crying lol. but he disappears into a lift and i let out a sulky exhale in detest. i lock up the room and make my way down to lift, back to my house. what a waste of time.

he better not call me again. because i won't pick up.