minho pov

"he better not call me tomorrow, because i won't answer."

The sun flecks through my blinds onto my face, causing my eyes to flutter. I take a deep breath and sit up, rubbing my eyes. i decide to go to the practice rooms today, i gotta make sure i'm up to shape for our comeback soon. i am expecting to see jisung there already. it might save me a phonecall today. i am so sick of him fucking calling me so maybe if i get there before he does he won't call. manifesting.

i get up and throw some clothes on, and leave my dorm to grab the lift. as i'm in the lift, i start to think about jisung. my blood boils. he's the reason i'm so fucking tired today. fuck jisung.

i step out of the lift and open the door to the practice room, expecting to see jisung giving me the middle finger as i walk in, but the room is empty. too empty. it's so quiet. what am i talking about? i'm not disappointed. not at all. good riddance, actually. 

i throw on some tunes and begin to dance. i dance and i dance until i can't breathe. i flop down on the floor and try to gather my breathing. i gather my things and decide to go out for a coffee. as i jump off the lift at ground floor, my phone buzzes. 

jisung? i said i wouldn't answer his call today. i pick up my phone and sure enough the caller id reads 'jisung'. i roll my eyes. i made a promise.

i decline the call.