jisung pov

"you could at least the the steps right for fucks sake."

"fag."

mr. kim shoves me to the ground. i inch away, a feeble attempt at escaping his evil grasp. i hope minho hurries the fuck up and gets here because I don't know if I can get out of this one by myself.

mr. kim head tilts to the side as he grabs my chin and thrusts it upwards. he stares into my eyes and raises his hand behind him. i grimace, bracing myself for the strike, when we hear the footsteps of someone wearing large boots coming down the hallway. we both glance at the door, and then back to eachother. i roll away from under him and he grabs his shit and storms out the door, just in time for minho to come in.

this has been going on for almost 2 years now. mr. kim found out about me being gay and said he won't tell anyone if I don't tell anyone about him. i call minho every day. i loathe him, but he's the only reason I'm alive still. he comes, every time I call him.

so I come home with bruises everyday, all in the sacrifice of my career and image. minho must think I'm a pussy. he's the only pussy here, let's be real.

minho tries to convince me to stay but I tell him I feel sick.

i gather my things, my head down and tears streaming down my face. i race past him and into a lift before he can catch me. i slam my back against the lift wall and sink, and I just break down. my hands are covered in bruises and so is my face. i can't go out like this.

i can't go on like this. i'm all alone.

y'all I'm sorry this chapter is so ass 😭😭anyways...