3-- Tik Tok

Yes uploaded a couple of hours after the second chapter. I just couldnt stop writing (: well it's also 1:08am here lol. Oh well. Enjoy :D

_________________________________________________

After last night, I didn't feel the need to drink ever again. It hurt my head all night and only when I took another shower and aspirin did I feel a whole lot better.

Coming back to the couch dressed in fresh clothes made me feel slightly better and all the drunk side affects were wearing off slowly. By the time I knocked out, I was fine.

I woke up feeling refreshed. It felt weird, it was almost as if I was in my room. I could feel my bed. It's weird yes but I have a theory that one will always know their own bed no matter where they sleep. They know how their bed creaks, the lumpy parts, and the best position to be in. This was my bed. I know it. WAIT WHAT??

Jumping out of bed, I realized my room was pristine. Cleaner than how I've ever kept it. What the hell? This can't be happening. At least... Was I dreaming?

I pinched myself. Nope, I'm wide awake. And my bed... Someone cleaned my room. And my bed. Everything looked so clean.. And my bed. I couldn't stop staring at it. How was my bed clean? Who did this all for me?

Smelling eggs and turkey bacon, I hightailed it to the kitchen. It was like the mornings my mommy would make me breakfast, yelling and laughing at me for running in the house. She would start making pancakes and I sneaked a lick of the bowl when her back was turned.

"I saw that Mary," she said, even WITH her back turned away from me.

"Saw what?" i asked, curious. How did mom's know? Contemplating whether or not my mom was psychic, she turned around and crouched down in from of me.

"Because you have some on your mouth." she laughed, wiping the corner of my mouth with a paper towel.

I was so ashamed and looked down to the floor, but my mom gave me my eggs and turkey bacon and smiled, letting me off the hook. I miss those days.. The days where I actually had my mom care for me as much as she did when I was 9. When she Cared for me at all anymore.

Vince was waving his hand in front of me, pulling me out of memory lane. I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts, when I started smelling the bacon.

"BAACOONNN!" I screamed, grabbing one off the plate.

Vince slapped my hand. "what the heck? You didn't even brush your teeth or your hair" he laughed, moving my hand away from the food.

"Aww c'mon Ce-Ce you know I'm hungry. I didn't get to eat for two days!!" I whined, hoping he would let me off the hook. I was starving and I didn't eat for two days. Him depriving me of food in my own house was just dirts!

He looked at me sternly. "look young lady," he laughed, "you will brush your teeth before you eat my food. Now run along." trying his hardest not to smile.

I was not in the mood. I didn't even give him a second glance after punching him and running up the steps, while he laughed at my expression and finished up making breakfast.

Brushing my teeth, I started humming Tik Tok by Ke$ha. For some reason that song got in my head and wouldn't go away. I ran into my room while still brushing my teeth and food my iPod on my nightstand. I popped it onto my stereo dock and let the song play and ring out through my house.

I never asked Vince if he liked her music, much less pop at all, but it filled the house and it made my morning that much more awesome while I finished brushing my teeth. After washing my face, I pulled my hair in a messy bun, dancing around in my room, singing alongside Ke$ha.