1-- Was It Worth It?

It was worth it while it lasted.

I can't say I'm not surprised. He was very hot, I couldn't lie about that. He was also very experienced. Not that anyone could ever forget what with the "scarlet girls."

In this school, (or as they call Falls Unger High) they had a group called the Scarlets, an all girl group based on mean girls if you wanted a broader explanation of them. The only difference would probably be the fact that there were so many girls in this clique that they would be more of a sorority if it wasn't for the fact that we all were in high school. They even have their own Facebook page where they love to talk about him and say how awesome he was as a boyfriend even if it was only a one night stand. I mean seriously. One night stands are all they are; for one night only. Duh

That being said, they loved him, whether it was his body or his attitude, this guy was really likeable. Easy to talk to and loved to make people laugh. You would have never thought that this guy was a player because by morning when he was dressing up to leave he was still so sweet about it all. The guys would say he was a badass in all the sports he did and had awesome parties. The Scarlets would say he would kiss you good morning before he left, and say things like "you look so beautiful when you're asleep," or whatever to make each and every one of them special. He wasn't a bad guy to people but only bad in relationships, and the Scarlets felt that just "being with him was enough to fulfill their sexual fantasies;" whatever they were, not that I ever wanted to know.

If he being a player wasn't enough, he was rich. His parents are entrepreneurs and are very successful in what they do. Unfortunately they always have to go out of town and because they trust their eldest son (18 years old, but I don't know about the trusting thing.) he was in charge of his little sister and the house. The Scarlets loved the fact that he was a protective brother and took charge of things. Hell, the topic of him was irritating to me. It's why I always called him by his last name or just Himm. The Scarlets never really did (either that or it never was important) remember his name so saying it around them made me laugh because they never knew it was actually him.

Not that I ever talked about him. Well, not intentionally. It was hard not knowing him when he lived across your street. Had I known moving here would lead me here in front of the house of the guy that was the cause of my anti-social behavior in FUHS, I would have never thought of introducing myself to him. It makes me ashamed that I know him much less live in front of his house. My next door neighbors seemed to always be either gone or asleep and they didn't have kids at all. He was the only person I thought would be nice to have as a friend. He's nice alright, but relationships are just not his thing.

As for being anti social, I guess that was my fault. It just felt weird being part of a school where no matter where you went people talked about this guy. Even the staff and teachers talked about how dreamy he was and how polite he would be with the cafeteria ladies. In a way, I was the black sheep that saw behind his exterior. He was a wolf in sheep's' clothing, and only I could see it. In the end we all have fallen for his charm, even I myself admit it, though I would never admit it to anyone else. There was something I couldn't describe even with all the people who adored and loved this guy. I don't know when or how I did, but I do know that just by the way he looked at me I couldn't look away from him anymore. Only when he would break the stare would I fall out of his trance.

Vince Harding was the "it" guy. Whether or not you loved him or hated him. But I never could meet someone who could or even tried. It was just too hard to even think or attempt around him. You'd have to hate life and all its' happiness and basically everything breathing that had meaning to even close to hating this guy. He radiated an air of goodness. If only he used it for good instead of evil.

Pure Unadulterated-Lust Ridden Evil.

I suppose even Annakin Skywalker was a good guy, and so with Vince, just on this topic, would I forgive him for ever being in contact with Scarlet Prynne.