''Lucifer?''

''Yes?''

A blush creeps onto my cheeks as I look up at him. ''Could you maybe help me figure out the bath? I.. I already tried, and I don't get how it works'' It's not even me trying to spend more time with him, I genuinely don't know how it works. And I've noticed a couple of other things that seem way different here than from what I'm used to.

He lets out a low chuckle, his lips pulling into a smile. ''I forgot how many things would be new to you here..'' He closes his book, and places it on the coffee table.

I get up from his lap, and follow him into one of the bathrooms. It doesn't even take him longer than a minute before he's got the water pouring into the bath. He adds something to the water, making a lot of bubbles appear in it. I kneel down and slowly I poke one of the bubbles with my finger, making it disappear. Looking up at Lucifer, I see him rolling up his sleeve before he dips his hand into the water.

''It should be fine now..'' He mumbles, drying his hand on a towel. As I get up from the floor, he starts to leave.

''I..''

He stops in his tracks and looks back at me. ''Hm?''

Feeling my cheeks heat up again, I look down at the floor. ''Uh, thank you for helping me'' I look up just in time to see him nod his head, before he leaves me alone here.

A deep sigh leaves my lips, as I get undressed and settle into the bath. I let myself sink underneath the water, holding my breath as I do. A thanks wasn't what I had wanted to tell him.. I wanted to ask him to stay, to join me. Why couldn't I get myself to ask him that? Well maybe it's because the last man who unexpectedly joined me for a bath was Hades. Maybe it's because I'm not sure what to do, if he did join me. It wouldn't just be like the time where Hades was teasing me.

What would I even do now if Hades did that again? Would I let him get closer? Would I let him get so close, so that our bodies would be touching? What would I let him do to me?

I rise to the surface again, wiping my hand over my face as I suck in a sharp breath. What am I even thinking? I shouldn't be thinking about any of this now. But I can't help but wonder how he's doing, and if he and Sebastian are still fighting.. But then again, Lucifer came back here so that must mean they've stopped.

The door opens up a bit, and I see Lucifer stick his hand inside to place some clean underwear and a nightgown for me to wear. He's closing the door quietly again, just as I begin washing my hair and body. Once I'm done with my bath, I get up and dry my body and hair before putting on the underwear. Debating whether or not I should take the bra, I end up leaving it. I get into the silky nightgown, it's a bit.. Short for my liking, but I guess it'll do.

I open the door, but I don't see Lucifer anywhere. So I just sit down in front of the vanity mirror, pick up the brush and start brushing through my hair. And then just as I'm about to put the brush down, a hand grabs it from my own. I look into the mirror only to see Lucifer standing behind me, softly brushing through my hair. Carefully so he doesn't pull too hard on it.

He brushes my hair to the side, and then he leans down, placing his lips on my neck. Leaving a soft kiss there. He softly hums into my ear before he begins to brush my hair again. After brushing through my hair a couple of more times, he puts the brush down. I carefully watch his movements through the mirror, his hands touch my neck before he grabs a fistful of my hair and yanks it, making my neck snap to the side. His lips are quickly on mine, and I feel his tongue enter my mouth not long after.

My heartbeat quickens when I feel his other hand on my thigh, that's quickly traveling up south. And then he lets his hand slide back down until I feel his hand slide underneath the silky nightgown, and then he slides it back up ever so slowly. He continues to deepen our kiss, while still gripping tightly onto my hair. And then I feel his fingers touching my underwear. I stop kissing him back, which just makes him move his lips back down to my neck. His fingers grips onto my underwear, and then I feel him ripping the fabric, pulling it away from me. I widen my eyes, suddenly not knowing what to do. By now my heart is beating so fast that I'm sure everyone can hear it.

His fingers are back quickly underneath my nightgown, touching me in a place where no one else has ever touched me. And then he slowly begins rubbing me in circular motions. He stops kissing my neck, and then his gaze meets my own in the mirror. Then he stops pulling on my hair, letting that hand travel down to cup my breast. His fingers start moving faster, making me squeeze my thighs together.

And suddenly he stops doing whatever he's doing to me. He comes to stand in front of me, and then he lifts me up. He sits down on the chair, with me sitting on him, my legs on either side of him. ''Now you can't squeeze your legs together..'' He mumbles against my neck.

His fingers come back underneath the nightgown, and this time I feel him push a finger inside me. I let out a whimper at the unknown feeling, it feels wrong. But after feeling him push it in and out a couple of times it starts feeling good. He picks up the speed, and also begins to rub me again with his thumb.

My body jerks forward, pushing us closer together. And then I let out a loud moan, gripping tightly onto his shoulders. I feel him add another finger, and once again it feels a bit uncomfortable. But yet I feel myself grinding down, as I feel him pushing his fingers inside me again. I close my eyes as my legs begin to shake. The feeling makes me want to pull away from him, and curl up in a little ball in the corner of the room. And at the same time it makes me want to continue.

''L-Lucifer..'' I stutter, before another moan leaves my lips. I feel the knot in my lower stomach tighten, and I feel myself tightening around his fingers. And then I feel him stop pushing them in and out, instead he lets them stay inside, and then he curls his fingers. Almost making me scream, as I feel myself let go.

He picks me up again, this time placing me underneath him on the bed. I quickly grip onto him, pushing him down against me so I can connect our lips. He kisses me back with so much passion, I think I might explode from it. My mind is all over the place, and when I try thinking the only thing coming up is him.

I grip onto his shirt, trying to get it off him. But it suddenly just falls off, making me open my eyes up a bit only to see that his dark wings are out. He stops kissing me, and lets out a shaky breath. His fingers push my hair back as he looks down at me.

''I want to claim you as mine..'' Lucifer whispers against my lips.