Fool

My POV
I'm scrolling through my phone since there is no customers yet. This job is mostly boring. You just unpack a lot of packages every Friday, and mostly sit and do nothing everyday. Only Saturdays are stressful. We get a lot of customers coming in.

It's Monday today, it has been a week since I started here. Things have been awkward between me and that guy. I still don't know his name, I'm not planing to know either, couldn't care less.

He's currently cleaning the windows at the shop. There has been kids lately who are throwing eggs at window shops as a prank, it has been getting on our nerves. It's the second time they do it.

I take my lunch out, I didn't eat at school. I sit on the desk and watch him clean while eating. Kind of satisfying the way he cleans the windows. I mean, I'm bored, what else am I supposed to do.

He looks tired. He puts down the window cleaner, and wipes away the sweat on his forehead with his sleeve.

I just sit there and observe. I don't feel guilty for not helping, not at all.

"Those kids are gonna pay.." he says, almost out of breath.

I don't say anything.

He looks at me smiling. "Your not gonna save some for me?"
"Nope" I continue to eat.
He laughs and walks to the wardrobe.

Time skip
It's the end of our shift. It surprisingly went well today between us. We didn't argue for the first time.

By the time we were done preparing for tomorrow, it got dark outside. I sigh.. I hate taking the bus at night, there is always weirdos hanging around the bus stop.

He notices I'm getting uncomfortable.
"See you tomorrow" I wave off and quickly walk.
"Do you want a ride?" He ask's, unsure if I'm gonna snap at him, like I always do, but not this time. I actually needed it.
"Um.. yeah, sure" I say.
Before I get in the car he stops me.

"And what do we say when someone is being nice enough to offer you a ride?" He mockingly says.
Oh god.. this guy never forgets things.
"Thank you"
"Yeah, finally..some manners"
"I do have manners, unlike you, calling people a bitch"
"It's not a lie though, you are" he says while smirking.
"Shut up" I say, while laughing. For the first time, I actually wasn't mad at him. He's still annoying though.

He drops me off. It wasn't a long ride, about 5 min. It was quiet, we didn't talk at all.
I open the car door, about to get out.

"I never got you name?" He says.
"Oh..you'll have to find out yourself" I sarcastically smile at him.
"Fine, I'll then call you a bitch from now on"
"Oh god...fine, my name is y/n, and you?"
"Y/n...wow what an ugly name" he laughs.
Is this his humor? So sad..

"And you?" I repeat.
"Hmm...you'll have to find out yourself" he smiles back at me, the same sarcastic smile. I hate him.
"Go home" I say as I close the door.

"Fool.." I say while walking home. He's so annoying that it's actually sometimes fun to be around him, You know, just to laugh at him.