The ship reached the shore and the pirates started preparing for landing. Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips before he left the ship.

To say the raven was nervous would be an understatement. He was walking down the roads aimlessly looking for a guide. Yoongi and Hoseok were on either side of him. Hyunbin and Sangchul behind them. The rest stayed back to guard the ship and the captain.

"Who are you?" A voice suddenly asked. Taehyung looked around and saw a man a little smaller in height walking up to him. The guy came up to Taehyung's shoulders. "Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung. We're from Captain Jeon's ship. We've come to seek help from the dwarf king." The raven answered.

The dwarf made a face of realization and nodded. "I see, please follow me and I will lead you to the castle." He said smiling and started walking ahead. Taehyung and the others hot on his toes.

"My name is Youngjae by the way" the man introduced chirpily. "It's a pleasure to meet you Youngjae-ssi" Taehyung replied.

Youngjae was leading them through a lake when another voice joined them. "Are you those who Namjoon sent?" The new person said.

Taehyung looked at him closely and realized that this man was also a dryad like Namjoon. "Yes. We're from Captain Jeon's ship" Yoongi answered this time.

The dryad smiled brightly. "Aigoo! It's good to meet you. my name is Jackson Wang, and I'm a very good friend of Namjoon's" he said still smiling brightly.

"Kim Taehyung, a pleasure to meet you two Jackson-ssi," Taehyung said politely and the others introduced themselves as well. "call me hyung! And also, is Namjoon really doing alright? He treats me so coldly" Jackson pouted and fake cried. "There there" Youngjae fakely comforted. The act making Taehyung giggle silently.

"He's fine hyung. I'll let him know to be nice to you more" the raven said. "Ah, you're a good boy. Tell him to answer my calls too. Whenever I try to talk to him he always says he's busy and cuts the telepathy." Jackson complained. Taehyung nodded at him like an obedient boy. "I will. Don't worry hyung"

"Ah, Taehyungie you're a good lad. And-" Jackson got interrupted by Youngjae. "alright hyung let's not distract them from their purpose, they came here for help," the dwarf said and smiled as he sends Jackson off. The male not leaving without giving the most extra goodbye ever. Taehyung was comfortable around Jackson. The man was so nice and really made you feel at home in his presence.

He just met the guy but already felt like they knew each other for ages.

"Let's get on track shall we?" Youngjae said and smiled before going back to walking.

He leads them to a huge castle, two other dwarfs guarding the gates. "Yugyeom, BamBam, open the gates. Tell Mark to inform the king that he has visitors" Youngjae instructed.

The guards saluted and did as told. Once the gates were open, Youngjae started walking them down different hallways.

Taehyung was feeling nervous once more. They met with another dwarf at the huge double doors that lead to the king's hall. Youngjae whispered something into the other's ear making him nod. The male then turned towards them. "This is as far as I take you. Jaebum will take you to the king. Only one other person is allowed in with you. The rest will have to come with me"

The male explained. Taehyung turned to the others in question. All of them looking at Yoongi. The male sighed and nodded. Yoongi as promised, stayed with the raven whilst the others followed Youngjae. "Let us go in," Jaebum said and pushed open the doors.

The inside of the king's hall was absolutely magnificent, just like the rest of the island. Taehyung walked in further in utter awe. His eyes scanning every corner in wonder. His eyes met a male standing in a far corner. The dwarf waved at him and smiled to which he greeted back. "That's Mark," Jaebum said in his deep voice. Taehyung nodded in understanding.