Different Decision

"I-...You want to what?"

"You heard me, Hot stuff. I want out of the place."

I leaned over the desk by havin' my hands on the edge while lookin' at Enma. Who was full of shock and looked genuinely confused on what to do.

"W-Why would you want to leave...? I know things have been rough but, you can just pick up from it! You'll be missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity-!"

"I know what I said. Enma? You know me. Somethin' like this is not one that I would joke about."

"Have you thought about it...?"

Enma looked genuinely sad but, I guess she finally knew I wasn't messin' around. Seein' her like that pulled at my heart but, I took a bit. And...

"Yeah. I did. And...I don't know..."

Why the hell did I just say that!? I know what I want! I want to be in Hololive!....sonuvah bitch! Enma looked at me a bit confused now as even I was confused. I could feel a shiver enter my spine.

"Take a seat...let's talk..."

Enma pointed to the chair opposite to her and I pulled it out and sat down as I watched her get up. Servin' two cups of coffee for us before sittin' down. Goin' to grab a cup, she suddenly whacked my hand. Makin' me yelp.

"O-Oi! What gives!?"

"Those are mine. You can serve yourself..."

Sheesh. Coffee junkie. I did that, serve msyelf and sat down again before talkin' with her. Roughly for half an hour-...dejavuh. Anyways, I told her all about what happened the day I tagged along with Amelia. From Junior to Junior gettin' isekai'd by me, I now was clean of that weight on my back. And it felt genuienly good...

"It sounds like that event with Amelia severed your relationship pretty badly. Not to mention with Hololive too."

"Y-Yeah. It did. I love bein' a mafioso but this new life is...well, new! I can't give it up. At least maybe not in this life..."

Enma looked deep in thought as she then turned on her computer, which was already on but it looked like a force of habit.

"Pull your chair up."

"Yes, ma'am."

Pullin' up the chair next to her, she soon opened one of the company's apps and called a certain japanese manager.

"Gasp! A-Chan!"

"Shush. Quiet."

Lettin' out a whimper similar to a puppy gettin' scolded, I'd just watch on as the sound of a dial tone was heard. Soon after, A-Chan finally appeared on the scream in her office back in Japan.

"Enma! How great it is to see you."

"Yep. Unfortunately."

"Ay, Hot Stuff? Everythin' alright at home...?"

I said sort of concerned for Enma when she said that before A-Chan noticed me finally. Smilin' pretty lightly in her usual manner.

"Ah! (L/N)-san! How great it is to see you!"

"Same here, Glasses."

Hearin' that nickname and followed by me snickerin', Enma would elbow my side enough to make me yelp. Rubbin' the spot down to stop that tingly sensation. Now back to serious matters, Enma took a deep breath.

"It has come to my attention that two of my idols went through an event that severed their relationship. One in specific, (Y/N) here, has gotten to the point he wanted to leave Hololive-"