chapter 3: Finally Face to Face.

-
-

On the path he went. Walking across the vast bridge that lead him to the cause of the sinking feeling in his stomach.

Dream stood there attempting to adjust his eyes to focus on the figure walking towards him. It wasn't Sam? Who was it?
His eyes finally focused on the blue hooded man.
George.
His eyes widened as his face lit up with excitement.

George however dreaded having to talk to him...

"GEORGE!!!"

dream let out a big shout at George walking towards him on the bridge

"i can't believe you came!!! i've been so bored here without you, i'm so happy to finally see your face again!!"

George heard the amount of happiness in Dreams voice, it kinda lifted the weight off him a bit hearing Dream excited like old times.
George arrived at Dreams cell and the gates were opened by Sam.

Dream immediately reached out to hug George as soon a he could yet George pulled away.

"W-what's wrong? you don't want to hug me cutie, oh come on"

Dream said jokingly like nothing had changed. He did the old jokes that use make George blush but this time there was no reaction.

George looked down to the floor unable to make eye contact.

There was a good few minuets of silence...

"Y-your acting like nothing has happened, why?"  George said sighing "You h-hurt me Dream, you do realise that. i can't just switch back to normal like u didn't stab me in the back."

Dreams exciting expression left his face and his smile went.

"George... i know i shouldn't -"

dream was cut off by george...

"Why did you do all of this. We could be having fun right now. together."

George quickly corrected him self

"You, me and Sapnap i mean..."

Dream heard how hurt George was through his trembles in his voice

"I'm sorry George. You know i would never hurt you. I care about you so much."
Dream said sincerely.

"You care about me? huh. Really? Well you didn't care about me when you took tommy to the vault of yours. when you said you don't have anything to care about because it was all already gone.
Dream... i wasn't gone.
i was still there.
so much for caring about me."

Dream places his hand gently upon his. Softly stroking his fingers along his staring at his jawline as George stared at the floor, tears ready to break.

"George. Please look at me"

Dream removed his hand from Georges and placed it on the side of his face slowly turning Georges head to face his. He moved his thumb to wipe his tear away from his silk skin.

"i- i never wanted to hurt you. i pushed you away because you George, you are my only weakness. I know i said everything i cared about was gone. I guess i just didn't realise how much i cared for you until it was too late."
Dream professed.

"Yes it is too late Dream."

George responded staring at him, picking up Dreams hand and placing it back on Dream

George stood while whipping his own tears away,
"i don't even know what i'm doing right now i- SAMMM IM READY"

"GEORGE- wait please."

"why."

"tell me"

"tell you what Dream."

"tell me why you came today. why after all this time today."

...

"why would i tell you when i don't even know"

George walked across the bridge back turned as the gates shut in Dreams face.
That was it.
The words echoed throughout Georges mind while leaving the Prison.
-"you are my only weakness"

-
-
-
WOOF i liked writing that one tbh so hopefully you enjoy it hehe. i am eager to right chapter 4 already