"Daddy, help," Hinata screams as she is trying to carry a bag.

"Oh sweetie, let me get that.. It's light, hey-- it's only a small bag of chips in here." Hizashi says as he grabs the bag from Hinata.

"I know it's heavy. Thank you, pop-pop" Hinata says with a smile as she throws her coat on the floor.

"Hey pop," Ukyo says as he walks in and throws his coat on top of Hinata's.

"Hey gemlines, pick up your coats," Hizashi yells. They just look at him and then keep walking, Hinata enters Shota's office and Ukyo throws himself on the couch. Hizashi just sighs and was about to pick up the coats when they came running back to get it. Hizashi looks up and sees Shota standing there looking mad. Hizashi laughs knowing the little gremlins have nothing on the grouch.

"Oh you made the grouch mad." Hitoshi says, scaring Hizashi. "Shit! Don't do that. I hated when Shoto did it. You dick." Hizashi said as he hit Hitoshi in the arm making him laugh. Hitoshi laughed and called Hizashi weak, before coming inside the house and messing with hinata and Ukyo hair making them whine.

"Where is Denki?" Shota asked when Hitoshi went to give him a hug.

"Oh, he is coming with Eijo and loud mouth. I think they are with Eri, too." Hitoshi says as he takes off his coat and grabs the blanket off the couch and wraps himself in it.

"Like father, like son," Hizashi says with a laugh. Shota sighs and sits next to Hitoshi who was also joined by Ukyo, now all three are wrapped up in blankets.

"Hey wait, how did you two get here? Where is your mom?" Hizashi questioned the twins.

"Big brother got us. Mom and Mama are with Yuzuki at the train station picking up uncle Nori, auntie Inko and Tadashi," Hinata says as she grabs her standing stool to help Hizashi cook.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot his car is in the shop. Okay, little helper, let's finish cooking before everyone gets here" Hizashi says as he hands Hinata the child knife and vegetables to cut up.

Hizashi has gotten alot better at cooking and now is the chef of the house.

After some time Nemuri, Yuu, Yuzuki, Nori, Inko and Tadashi arrived. "We are here," Nori and Nemuri said in unison.

Shota looks at them with an unamused look and says "Get out."

"Can I kill him?" Nemuri asked, looking at Hizashi.

"Please don't," Hizashi begged.

"Please do," Shota replies back expressionless.

"Shota!" Hizashi's yells.

"Me too, kill me too!" Hitoshi added.

"Hitoshi!" Hizashi yelled, making everyone laugh.

"Me too," Ukyo says quietly.

"Ukyo!" Yuu yelled.

"What? If dad and bro are going, I wanna go, too," Ukyo says before laying down.

"He had to get that from you Shota right?. Out of all your good traits, he had to get that one." Yuu says as she sighs. Nemuri just laughs knowing Ukyo really is like Shota.

"Where is Eri? She told me she will be here at 5 and it's already after 5," Yuzuki questioned.

Before anyone could answer, Eri walks in with arms in the air and yells, "The queen has arrived!" Making everyone look at her and Hitoshi throwing a pillow right in her face. "You poopy stinky butt. That hurt!" Eri yelled then threw the pillow back hitting poor Ukyo who let out a small ow and laid back down.