"Perverted brat."

Mykel's face portrayed no reaction as she started washing her body. His eyes followed her hands as they led across her arms, her stomach, sides and chest. Her small tits were erect in the air, pebbled from the cold of the water and the heat of his stare. She was wet for him all over again, just like last night.

He was nicotine to her body.

The soap slipped from her fingers and tumbled onto the floor, sliding around in the water. Mykel's jaw ticked, but he didn't look away as she slowly turned and bent down, ass up and pussy exposed for him to see. Her fingers gripped the bar just as he released a strange noise. His hand fell against the glass door with a slam, a frustrated slam. Rannia's eyes were wide when they collided back with his.

"You're a tease," he commented darkly. The spray of water bouncing off Rannia's supple skin started to dot his own, dampening his shirt with small dark spots.

She allowed a sultry smile to her lips, and though she hated every moment, her body betrayed itself and touched him. A finger to his chest, slowly trailing all the way down his abdominal. She wanted his body and she wanted him dead. She wanted his touch and she wanted his tears. She wanted to have him and let the world lose him.

"Wash me?" She whispered quietly, looking up at him. For Mykel, her lips were shiny and red. Pouted like they couldn't wait to be wrapped around his cock, throat so holdable and pretty he wanted his hands on it as he rammed his cock farther than anything else had ever gone. He wanted to feel her screams rumbling from her throat as he cried beneath him, to taste her salty tears on her cheek with his tongue, and suck her little hole until she was quivering and immobile beneath him.

But to wash her? It was a little too intimate with too little sex involved, but the memory of her little ass bent over in front of him had his groin thinking differently, so his large hands took the bar of soap and ordered for her to turn around.

Bend over. 

His mind urged him away from that and ran the bar all along her already-cleaned skin. Supple and tight, holding around her dainty form, waiting to be bitten and marked. With handprints, maybe. Or a few bruises.

The scars that lined her skin did nothing but remind him of his own. It wasn't strange for him to see someone so permanently marked, and maybe it should've occurred to him that something was different about her, something off. That the feeling of hesitancy and aggravation he felt for her was justified, and she wasn't who she said she was. But he only cleaned her, touched her. Felt her warm skin beneath the cold rush of water. Felt the racing beat of her heart beneath his hand when he touched her small breasts.

His thick fingers rolled along her nipples and pinched them. His eyes followed her head as it lolled to the side in pleasure, cheek on shoulder. He hesitated for a moment, caught in the sight that was her: a spray of water ricocheting off them, resembling a mist; the darkened light spilling off from behind them, and the shadow that encased their bodies to hide them from the world. They were no angels.

He slid her back into his chest, pinning her against him. She could feel the imprint of his raging erection against her back. His hands dropped the bar of soap and allowed a stream of water to wash away the soap suds, and then his teeth replaced its presence.

Cold water bit down on his strong features as his tongue swept, his lips sucked, and his teeth bit just enough so her shoulder was marked red, marked by him. Rannia's toes were curled, and her arms had tightened around Mykel's, holding them there along her stomach. Pinning him to her, and her to him.

"Carter will see that, won't he?" She questioned breathlessly, making no movement to stop his actions. Maybe she, too, enjoyed the thrilling possibility of being caught. Maybe she was just as sick inside as he was, because no matter how much more he cared for Carter than anything in the world, when it came to having Rannia at his feet, he didn't care what the cost was. The world could burn and he'd think the pain was her touch.

"Maybe," Mykel hummed breathlessly against her skin. When he moved his head back to look at his marking, his eyes glowed with possession. His fingers dig a little more into her soft stomach, making her arch herself against him. "But I'd be more concerned about him hearing you."

He pulled his arm away from her stomach and pressed two fingers to her pouty lips.

"Suck on them," he rasped out, and her mouth opened willingly, lips and tongue taking in his two large fingers. Her tongue rolled around him, and he could just imagine that feeling on his cock.

"Fuck," he cursed, unintentionally voicing his thoughts.

His other set of fingers danced all the way down her body until they met her lower lips. He felt the pounding of her clit beneath his fingers already. When he dipped his finger inside, he almost let out a groan at how fucking soaking she was. Soaking for him.

"Suck on me, baby," Mykel ordered quietly, pulling her head back with his fingers, exposing her throat. More cold water pillaged down onto their bodies, but they felt nothing but each other in that moment. Nothing but the heat, the touch, the pressure, and the pleasure.

Her tongue started working harder on his fingers, desperately, even. Whines started to rise in her throat when he thrusted upwards once, hard, sending her back into his body with force. Each thrust was another propulsion of her into him, her ass onto his cock, and her screams threatening to rise from her throat.

"Good," he coaxed mildly in her ear. Her legs started to twitch and shake but he kept going. He kept fucking her. His finger didn't stop until her entire body weight collapsed on him, and she fell with whines and moans, noise distorted by the rush of water on their heads. Mykel held her up before her body hit the ground. His eyes took in the sight of her release dripping from between her hips with hunger, recalling just how nice that had tasted and felt on his tongue last night.

"You got yourself all dirty, girlfriend," Mykel spoke lowly to her. His hands drifted between her legs and swiped up her juices. He lifted them back to her mouth. "Clean." Her submissive lips parted without a beat for him, taking in every bit of his finger he had to offer. When he pulled back, she was breathing heavily, spent, and body shaky. Every bit of her in shambles, and every bit of her mind loathing the way he was looking at her.

With content.

She hated that. She hated herself. She hated the feeling he left on her skin when he was gone to clean up. She hated the mark on her shoulder that showed even in her fogged up reflection. She hated a lot of things, in that moment, but as her wet hair stuck to her back, her eyes were droopy from exhaustion, and her hands held her body up where her legs could not, she hated nothing more than how behind she felt. How lost she was.

She was always behind with him. He didn't know her intentions, and yet his very touch was enough to flunk it all. She wanted to feel his blood on her hands, but when he looked at her she wanted to see nothing more than her juices on his lips and the hungry swipe of his tongue.

She was so used to being on top, in control, and in power.

"Control."

Her fingers drifted to the mark on her shoulder, and she felt her nails slowly sink into her skin, drawing up red lines of blood. It hurt and her eyes watered, but she bit her lips and focused on the sight of her actions, not Mykel's. But hers.

"Power."

Her fingers were shaky as she stared down at their blood-stained tips. A few drops of tears came down to join them. She felt weak. She closed her eyes and hissed, swiping her hands across her cheeks to wipe away any evidence of weakness.

"Stay on top, Nia," she spoke coldly to herself, words so quiet she could barely hear them, but tone so full of malice it spelled the words out as ice in her heart. 

"Do not lose to him."

(a/n: I like writing up books that mess up my mental state. I've started thinking like Rannia in some ways...like psycho and all (referring to her unstable lust for blood and death :D she has issues ok)...uh, so do not recommend writing about people like her chile anyways)