43

Question: Do you have a k-drama partner?

***📺***

Damn.

I knew it.

Chaerin stared (more like gawked) at him, locking eyes with the unusually blushing male, who had looked away immediately as if he had never confessed that to anyone.

He flicked his silky locks away from his forehead with a swift brush of his fingers. "Should've said this earlier," he muttered under his breath, re-arranging the books again.

Chaerin suddenly broke from her reverie. "I know right." Fluidly, she rose to her feet, grinning. "Well, I'd already confessed yesterday."

The male turned around abruptly, his brows furrowed. "Wait, when?"He asked, eyes showing evident curiosity.

She showed a dazzling smile, happiness flooding through her. "Yesterday, while you were sleeping," she admitted.

Although he looked calm, he almost froze when she stepped forward, even closer to him.

It was funny enough how he smelled like everything she liked.

Woodsmoke, cinnamon, even fresh cookies.

Even the way the corners of his eyes crinkled while he smiled was endearing enough to make her melt on the spot.

How could anyone not fall in love with such a human being?

Almost suddenly, startling him a bit, she threw her arms around him, closing the only distance between them.

After a second of hesitation, Yoongi rested his hands on her waist, keeping her steady. Chaerin nuzzled into his neck, leaving small sighs of satisfaction, causing the male to blush furiously.

She brushed her cheek against his gently as his breath stalled.

"I love you too," she finally admitted.

Yoongi froze.

He muttered something intelligent like, "Uh-huh."

Chaerin's lips were stretched into a huge grin as she pulled away, locking eyes with his, trying to read his expression. He gulped, lashes fluttering away as he avoided her gaze, looking in the corner, though his pink cheeks really told her what was in his mind.

"God, you're so cute!" she complimented him, ruffling his blue hair. Yoongi faced her, dark eyes gazing into hers.

Honestly, everything about him pulled her into a lure. His low, velvety, alluring voice that she could recognize anywhere. The way his dark eyes confused her, the way she felt a shiver when the tips of their fingers brushed together.

Their bodies were dangerously close, igniting a spark of ecstasy in them. His gentle voice broke the brief silence. "Really?"

She nodded.

His face was conflicted, as if he was battling with himself, eyes darker than usual. Then it suddenly changed into something even softer she'd never seen, slender fingers stroking her hair delicately.

Swiftly, leaving every single doubt and hesitation behind, he crashed his lips against hers.

Not expecting the sudden movement, Chaerin was too dazed to move as her breath was sucked into an inaudible gasp.

Her eyes fluttered close, heart going wild when he cupped her face, pressing his lips against hers. But as she started to kiss him back, Yoongi tilted his head, his lips molded into hers, synchronizing perfectly.