36

"Dayem, that's fudging hot," Chaerin muttered under her breath when Yoongi ran his fingers through his tousled, silky blue hair completely oblivious to her comment.

They were sitting in her bedroom which was painted sky blue and had numerous posters of Cha Eunwoo, Hwang in-Yeop, Lee Jong-suk, and other actors. She blushed when her eyes landed on one specific poster Yoongi had caught her playfully kissing.

"And you're still wearing that," He said, his voice deep but smooth, pointing towards her bracelet he had given her during Valentine's Day when they had pretended to be a couple for fun.

Her fingers slowly traced the golden bracelet, which had her name carved on it.

A smile played on her lips. "Yeah, well, you gifted it to me. Thanks."

She wasn't feeling well, the messages kept coming, reminding her of the number of days that were left before she left Yoongi.

But she was convinced, that just like he said, it was nothing but a prank. 

Or was it just her heart trying to convince her mind that it was only because of that and not because that she didn't want to leave him?

She wrapped her arms lightly around Yoongi, placing a light kiss on the blue-haired boy's cheek and then pulling away almost immediately, leaving a feeling of disappointment in him, which he managed to hide.

He nodded, acknowledging her 'thanks' and trying to hide his obviously blushing cheeks, looking on to the other side. "So...we don't have K-drama sessions, anymore?" He asked, trying hard to change the subject.

A deep sigh escaped her lips, as she tucked her face into her palms. "Well, I hate the fact it only has a season one. I'll have to wait for more amazing ones."

Yoongi cleared his throat. "Then, I guess you're bored." He tucked her hair behind her ears. "We have a sleepover tomorrow and I'm pretty sure we're going to need someone to share the popcorn and chips with."

She raised an eyebrow, as she crossed her arms. "Is that your way of inviting me?"

He shrugged nonchalantly, eyes landing on her cheeks that he wanted to caress. "If you want to. I mean, there are only close friends. That girl called 'Rae' and her idiotic boyfriend with that annoyingly brown hair who always talks about his parrot, making you laugh more than I- yeah, that guy."

A soft chuckle escaped her lips, as she tilted her head slightly towards the right. "Damn, Yoongz, You mean Beomgyu?"

"Yeah, bum-whatever."

"Of course, I want to!" She exclaimed, she hugged him once again. "You make my day so much better."

His eyes glittered with excitement, filling his heart with emotions that caused a wave of ecstasy to wash over him when she smiled. Yoongi pursed his lips as he still hadn't taken his eyes off her cheeks that he wanted to stroke softly.

You too, Cherry.

***

Chaerin is like us armys. It's a short chapter, I'll try to make the next one longer. And 520+ votes! Wtf. Am I dreaming, or this real?

Btw, if you vote and comment, Taekook gets a kiss from ya'll.