06

"Shit," Yoongi cursed, as he threw a shirt over him. He immediately grabbed a spray from the cupboard, spraying it on his shirt.

He didn't even bother sniff in its scent as he was descending down the stairs to the kitchen, where Jin was washing the dishes, looking at Yoongi who was normally lazy enough to take a bath, was already dressed up.

"You're having a date or what?" Jin asked, cleaning the plate with a cloth, "Cause I can help, I'm great with girls."

Namjoon sat on the stairs, staring at Jin. "More like good with salesgirls," he said, while Jungkook chuckled, laying on the couch.

The guy with the dimples, flipped the page of the book, "I ain't kidding, he's good at bargaining."

Jin was about to say something clever, when he stared at his shoe seeing the tag wasn't taken off, he thought it was better to shut his mouth.

"So.... where's the old grandpa going to?" Mr. IQ148 asked, removing his glasses.

"To Cherry, she said it's high time we had a K-drama session," Yoongi said, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Just a K-drama session, hyung. Nothing more?" He asked, cleaning his glasses and putting them back on.

Yoongi shook his head, feeling a bit disappointed while Taehyung said, "Come out of your imagination, hyung. That place isn't good."

Namjoon chuckled, "Well, I just thought something more could happen."

Yoongi scoffed, before taking a bite of the sandwich, and almost running out of the door. "Make sure to have fun!" Jin exclaimed from behind. "Not too much fun!" Taehyung shouted.

***

Yoongi straightened his collar, and took a look in the mirror inside the elevator. He was nervous, and he didn't even know why. He wasn't this nervous even when he was caught in the school for writing lyrics in scraps of paper.

Small beads of sweat ran down his neck. He took a deep breath, before proceeding to knock on her door.

She opened it quickly, beaming at him. But then her expression suddenly changed, while Yoongi furrowed his brows in confusion. Her gaze averted to his shirt. She sniffed him.

"Yoongs, why do you smell like disinfectant spray?"