27

It was quite ironic that Yoongi had started to love the dramas he watched with her. Most of the time, he wouldn't even pay attention to what was happening on the screen.

Meanwhile, her eyes were always glued to the screen, staring at Park Hyungsik, whose beautiful brown eyes sparkled when he said the romantic lines, gazing endearingly at the woman standing in front.

"He's beautiful," she admired, bouncing on the couch in excitement.

Yoongi pursed his lips and nodded. "He really is."

Not as beautiful as you.

Chaerin fanned herself, as she felt out of breath. She pulled her shirt, regretting the fact that the air conditioner wasn't working. "Hot. Extremely hot."

"Why? Thank you." Yoongi said, with a smug smirk on his face.

Chaerin furrowed her brows, glancing at Yoongi. "I wasn't talking about you."

He grinned, "Oh, no need to shy away. I think I'm hot too."

She grabbed the nearby remote and smacked the back of his head with it. Yoongi flinched. "The hell was that for?"

Before she could reply, she sneezed. Achoo!  She wiped her nose and was about to reply in a dark sarcastic way when she sneezed again.

Achoo!

He shook his head at her disapprovingly. "Kids these days have no idea how to take care of themselves."

She glared at him. "I'm not a ki- Achoo!"

Yoongi hunched his shoulders, crossing his arms at her reply. "Of course, you are one." He grinned, ruffling her already-messed-up hair. "A cute little kid I watch dramas with."

She shot her deluxe-kill stares at him, while he just ignored her and got up from the couch grabbing the medicine from the table.

She was still glaring at him when he brought the spoon of the rancid-smelling medicine close to her mouth.

As soon as the revolting smell hit her nose, she shrunk back, showing weird movements. "I won't be caught dead drinking that medicine!" She said distastefully.

Yoongi wrinkled his nose. "Well, then tell me how are you planning to get well?" He brought the spoon closer to her mouth, but she pulled away in disgust.

Chaerin furrowed her brows. "I'd rather die. Or who knows? I might get well without drinking it."

"There's no way you can get better without drinking the medicine." 

She glanced at the used Kleenex on the floor, then glanced back at the spoon of medicine.  She whined.

Chaerin pouted like a small kid, her eyes gleaming at him, "But I don't want to drink that. Honestly, I think I'll throw up internally. It smells like someone mixed a potion containing dead rats and animals."

Yoongi let out an exasperated sigh, "So you won't drink this?"

She shook her head stubbornly.

For a moment, He stared at her brown eyes that held so much disgust, it was impossible to persuade her. She pouted like a small kid, and that held so much adorableness Yoongi could've sworn he melted right there.

She licked her lower lip, waiting for his reply. 

He gulped at her stare, while she batted her eyelashes innocently. 

"I'll tell you a secret. If you think of me while drinking it, your tastebuds won't feel the disgusting taste of the medicine."

She frowned, staring at Yoongi.

He nodded. "It's the truth. C'mon, Try it out." Yoongi brought the spoon close to her mouth once again, her eyes showed disbelief in his statement.

He gestured her to drink it. She frowned but drank the entire thing without taking her eyes off him. 

Yoongi smiled as she gulped it entirely.

"Wow, that didn't taste so bad," Chaerin remarked, lowering her brows. But in fact, she was just so distracted by the way he gazed at her, that she neglected the taste of it.

Yoongi's eyes were nothing but magic, something she could gaze at for the whole day. He showed off his gummy-bear like teeth. 

And that's the only way you'll think of me.