24

The men were all sitting in a circle, glaring at Jungkook who looked baffled. He knit his eyebrows in surprise at the sudden-family-like-meeting.

And he knew that he was up to no good.

They shot their deluxe-kill stares at him and Jungkook clearly didn't know what he had done this time. Jin let out an exasperated sigh, while Taehyung shook his head disapprovingly.

Jungkook threw his hands up in the air in frustration. "What did I do now?"

Namjoon leaned forward, before tucking his chin into his palms. "You really don't remember?"

Jungkook remained silent. He tried recalling everything that had happened in the last 24 hours. 

He had caught Jin saying 'I love you' in the bedroom, but when he peeked inside, he found out it was said to a mirror, so that's cut off the list.

Namjoon had gone to the library searching for a particular book. Yoongi was texting something on the internet about Grammys. Jin had poured a drink for himself, but while he was gone, Jungkook had...Ah, he drank it.

So that's why they were glaring at him as if he had killed a police officer, who knows? He might have when he was drunk.

Jungkook nodded. "I was drunk, wasn't I?"

"Wow, you solved that quickly, didn't you?" Yoongi said sarcastically.

"But I-I didn't get into any kind of trouble did I?" Jungkook scratched his head in confusion. "I mean I'm not cuffed or something."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him while Jin shook his head disapprovingly.

"Could someone tell me what happened yesterday?" Jungkook asked anxiously, he hated the fact that he couldn't even remember an inkling of what had happened.

Jin raised both eyebrows, "Well, I guess I got to explain." He sighed, "Even though you knew you couldn't handle alcohol well, You sneaked into the kitchen and drank my glass, which I had kept for myself. Then you-"

"Don't forget that he took an apple and a bottle with him!" Taehyung added uselessly.

"Yeah, that." Jin continued, "Then you ran out of the house and saw an old man who was a complete stranger and yelled that he was Albus Dumbledore and invited him to drink Butterbeer while you held the bottle with you!"

Jungkook pouted. "I really didn't mean to-what did the old man say?"

Jin surprisingly chuckled, "The old man told you the directions to the nearest mental asylum."

Taehyung fell on the floor laughing. "That old man thought you were crazy. You definitely need to go there!" He joked.

"You'll have to come with me too." Jungkook smirked, "You're the one who drives me crazy anyway."

Taehyung immediately fell silent. Jin snorted at both of them, "That's an unbeliebubbly stupid pick-up line, You've got to learn it from me." Namjoon and Jin left the room shaking his head and mumbling something about how kids these days didn't know a thing about pick-up lines.

Yoongi grabbed his headphones but immediately halted as his eyes landed on a picture of Chaerin that lay on the couch.

He picked it up, his eyes scanned the picture. It was indeed a picture of Chaerin. But how could it be here?

He was sure Chaerin hadn't left it here. He was also sure that he didn't have this photo of her. His gaze averted to the brown leather wallet that was close to the photo.

He picked it up, telling himself a million times it's not what he thinks it is. He turned towards the couple, showing them the wallet. "Who's is this?"

Jungkook grabbed the wallet. "This one?" Yoongi nodded, waiting impatiently for the answer. The male sighed, "I don't think I know-"

Taehyung snapped his fingers, "Ah, yes. It's Jin's."