34

"Oh my..." Taehyung kept his hand over his mouth dramatically. All the words he wanted to say trailed off as he saw Jungkook coming out of his room, in a cute yellow bunny onesie. His kissable lips were pale pink due to his lip balm.

Jungkook beamed at him, flipping his hair under his boyfriend's overwhelmed gaze. "How do I look?"

Taehyung bit his lower lip as he checked him out. He pinched his waist teasingly. "As cute as a bunny!"

Yoongi eyes landed on Jin who looked unusually lethargic, with a huge box of chocolates on his lap. He picked chocolate and took a bite slowly, with his blank gaze fixed on the floor. 

"Don't tell me you bought chocolates by yourself, and now you're pretending to be surprised," Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Am I allowed to deny?"

Namjoon flipped the page of his book and snorted, not taking his eyes off the book. "So you did manage to convince him at last, Tae," He muttered uninterestedly.

You would think it would take a lot of time to convince his stubborn boyfriend to do such a thing, but as long as Taehyung showed his puppy eyes to him and pouted, looking as innocent as possible, Jungkook would do anything for his boyfriend.

He showed a sheepish smile, rubbing his nape, "I mean, it's Valentine's Day so..." Jungkook looked at the male who immediately got dressed a blue onesie, his hair curly and messed up, as usual, wearing his most endearing accessory: his boxy-grin.

"That smile looks brighter than the sun, so cute!" He squealed in delight, placing a light peck on his cheek, making turn into a brighter shade of red right away.

He pinched Jungkook's waist. "Not any cuter than yours."

Yoongi smirked, he looked at Chaerin. "Now that was cheesier than the last pizza we ate."

She nodded. "I completely agree."

"I mean, at least it's better than the 'kiki' one!" Namjoon sneered, getting up from his chair.

"'Kiki one?" Chaerin asked, looking vaguely confused.

Yoongi cleared his throat. "There was a time when Jungkook actually shouted 'Kiki!' on top of his lungs. 'Do you really love me!?'"

 He shrugged nonchalantly. "He said a lot of things like, "Kiki! Answer me, my love!"

Taehyung chuckled. "In the end, we had to stop him by telling him that he wasn't going to get a response from..." He coughed, "Kiki."

Chaerin frowned, "That's-"

"Weird, I know." The corner of Yoongi's mouth lifted into a slight smirk, "Sometimes, I just see us and I think we're weird too."

Taehyung hooked his arm under his boyfriend's waist, "Ready to go, my love?" Jungkook sighed tiredly, "It's not an adventure or anything, all we're doing is going to a grocery store."

"Wearing onesies," Taehyung added, he turned his head ready to give a small peck on his cheek while Jungkook suddenly turned his head towards him, the corners of their mouth touched. They gasped dramatically at each other as if they've never kissed in their entire life.

"I-"

"You-"

"Me-"

Both of them turned into a brighter shade of red, as they continued to stare at each other. Yoongi sighed, tilting his head slightly., "Are you guys gonna go to the grocery store or what?"

Taehyung beamed. "I almost forgot that." 

He winked at Jungkook, before giving him a rose and hooking his arm under his waist.

Yoongi looked at Chaerin, reading her thoughts. "Yes, there is a reason why he is called the most romantic person here."

It was Jungkook's turn to be flustered as he hid his face with his hands when Taehyung pinched his waist. "C'mon, we should go."

They turned and bid goodbye, both of them in their own world. Yoongi stared at Chaerin. "You have any plans for Valentine's Day?"

Chaerin sighed and shook her head. "I'm as lonely as a whale." She crossed her arms, "Why? Are you busy today?"

Yoongi beamed, showing a rare gummy-bear grin. "That's perfect." He grabbed her arm. "We're gonna go grab some ice-cream."

"What?" She knitted her brows.

He held her hand tightly, slightly tilting his head. "Isn't that what couples do?"

Her eyes widened. "We-we're a couple?"

He nodded in response, "I mean I'm single, you're single. You're looking for someone and the answer is me." He kept his hands in his pockets, "Let's pretend for a day. I'll play along."

Chaerin thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, that's a great idea. But aren't we taking a risk?"

Yoongi smiled, holding her hand, "Taking risks bring beautiful things."

Like you.

***

Yes, this is a k-drama. It's been 34 chapters and they haven't confessed. Happy Valentine's Day! If you're single af like me and wants Yoongi, we can't get him, but no worries! we can get his fanboy. 

Please vote and comment, it means a lot to me!