••уσυ ℓσσк gσσ∂••

Start from the beginning

"Who said I was staring? I was just having a look a-" I defended turning around only to give a mental slap to myself for forgetting how close he was standing.

For one moment, both of our breaths hitched as we stood so close to each other that even a mere movement would've made us kiss even without any of us trying.

My eyes roamed all around his face in a slow manner as I realized that it was my first time seeing him without any piece of cloth covering his face.

"You look good..." The words left my mouth shamelessly as my eyes still observed his features.

Doe eyes. Perfect nose. Heart shaped lips...

The eyes which were once staring into my eyes like they were seeing right through my soul wavered a bit as he took a step back when he became aware of my gaze.

Little did he knew that I hate men who back away...

or maybe I don't...?

"How-w are you fe-" He was about to say something but got cut in by the sound of the door opening.

Minho Oppa entered the room with a huge bag and a Ahjussi following behind him.
(Ahjussi = Uncle in korean.)

"Oh! You're awake! How are you feeling now?!" He asked.

"I'm feeling fine... I guess...what happened to me?" I asked confusedly.

"You had really high fever tomorrow. That's why I bought these medicines and this ahjussi with me." He answered shooting daggers at seojoon for I don't know what reason.

"Aren't the medicines way too many?" Seojoon asked glaring at Minho.

"I didn't know what exactly is wrong with her. So I bought all the normal fever medicines that I could think of." He replied nonchalantly.

The ahjussi did a checkup on me before leaving the room along with Minho and Seojoon.

Why do I feel like the air in room was a bit tensed earlier...?

••Seojoon's Pov••

As that unknown person left the room along with me and Minho, he spoke up, "Seems like she hasn't been eating well from the last few days. The fever must be because of lack of energy. Make sure that she eats protein rich food from now on otherwise her health would worsen."

"Oh okay... Thank you for coming with me, Ahjussi." Minho thanked him with a smile.

"No worries." He smiled back before making his way out of the house.

"Have you lost it?!" I shouted at Minho as soon as that ahjussi left.

"What?!" He fired back.

"I clearly told you all not to bring any strangers here! How can you put not only yours but all of our lives in danger?!" I furiously questioned him with disappointment. Just thinking about what could be the outcomes of his stupidity made me boil with anger.

"I was scared! Okay! What if something was serious with her?!"

"Why the hell does it matter to you so much?! Now that I think about it...you've been being way too kind to that girl... What are your intentions behind all this? What's going inside that mind of yours? Huh?! Tell me!" Hearing no answer from him and only receiving a sharp glare made me more furious than I had ever been. The more I thought about his behavior lately with her, the more angry I got.

"You know what...I know what must be going in your mind all this time... I should've realized this sooner...the reason why you chose such way of getting our revenge... It must be because of that girl... Yeah... A girl... That's all that goes inside your hea-" Before I could speak more, my face turned on my left side by a painfully strong force on my right cheek.

He punched me...

For the first time...

"You're such a jerk! Think before you speak! Who the fk are you to make such statements about me?! At least, I don't play with people's feelings unlike you!" He said taking the whole matter to somewhere completely different.

"I don't play with anyone's fking feelings! I don't go around fighting and punching people who are like a family to me like you!" I retorted.

"Oh really?! Then what about Sara?!"

That was it...

That was when I completely lost it...

Before I even thought about it, my left fist was already on its way to his face...

"Don't bring Sara into all this!"

"Why?! Why not?! Cause you know you can't fight me on this?! You have been playing with her feelings all this time and now you're lecturing me about my own character?! Have some shame and just be honest with that poor girl! Stop giving her false hopes!" He was intentionally crossing his limits at this point.

"You so-"

"Stop it!" A voice reached our ears from the stairs halting our vulgar speeches about each other.

Sara stood there with her face drenched with tears.

And a couple of feets away stood Jia with a shocked face.

"FCK." I muttered in my breath walking towards Sara only to see her running away downstairs.

For a moment, I stared back to where Jia was, and saw Minho already standing beside her.

Nodding my head to myself, I ran behind Sara.

{A/n : A little more spice in the book~🙃

I hope you enjoyed reading this!(=^‥^=)

Consider giving this a vote if you thought that drawing was beautiful!🙂💜

Cr. To The Owner💙

Let me know your thoughts about the chapter too!💚}