chapter 32

(✧・゚: *✧・゚:*)

♥ 𝐜𝐡𝐀𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐 ♥

POV by ariana grande

"you love my lips 'cause they say the, things we've always been afraid of"

(✧・゚: *✧・゚:*)

//𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

on the first day of senorita's music video shoot shawn woke up earlier than usual, and spent a little more time brushing his hair and picking an outfit,

he settled on blue jeans which was a rare thing for him, once remembering how camila told him blue jeans looked good on him. pulling on a simple white t shirt, he grabbed his phone, keys and wallet and skipped out of his house, a smile on his face.

|||| |||| |||| |||| ||||

he was dragged into the dressing room before he could see camila, and that upset him a little. he had worn blue jeans for her, but now his stylist made him change into black jeans for the scene.

shawn was also very nervous because the first scene was the dance scene, he took a deep breath and covered his nervousness with a smile.

but he also felt good at the same time, eager to finish off the dancing scenes first. 

|||| |||| |||| |||| ||||

"hii!!" camila squealed walking into the room the dance scene was being shot in, sinu trailing behind her. "you look stunning" he told her, and he wasn't lying. she looked absolutely ravishing in a white lace dress which made shawn take deep breaths. 

"okay!! c'mon let's begin" sara interrupted and the two got into position,

both really nervous.

"hey!" camila said imitating the song, as she was jerked up by shawn, she let go of their hands again only to be pulled back up again. she was then turned around by shawn, and slid her hips down his chest, making his breaths fasten. he slid his hands down her sides feeling her hips through the fabric of the lace. when he turned her face towards him, he saw the desire in her eyes, and he was sure she saw it in his eyes too. 

they pulled away, taking a breath.

camila noticed his uneasiness, "let it all out" she said to him,