chapter 25

(✧・゚: *✧・゚:*)

♥ 𝐜𝐡𝐀𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 ♥

gorgeous by taylor swift

"you've ruined my life by not being mine"

(✧・゚: *✧・゚:*)

𝟖:𝟐𝟐 𝐩𝐦//𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

camila walked through the sweaty dancing bodies with taylor leading her way, they were at dua lipa's penthouse for a party. camila could smell the strong alcohol as she walked by the dancing bodies. "hey miley!" camila hugged miley cyrus and then greeted some other friends of hers. "where's shawn?" ariana whispered to gigi wanting to find shawn for her best friend, gigi shrugged unknown to his whereabouts.

twenty minutes into the party and camila had already lost the sight of her best friends, she walked around the place trying to locate them hoping they don't get themselves into stupid situations. "camila!" shawn's voice called out from behind her, she turned around to face her crush dressed in a black shirt with the top few buttons opened, a necklace and black jeans with boots. she giggled making shawn furrow his eyes, "what? do i look bad?" he felt insecure, he always wanted to look good in front of her. "do you only have black jeans?" she asked him and he laughed, shawn never wore blue jeans, he only wore them once in a blue moon. 

"you look gorgeous" he told her, and he meant it, she looked absolutely stunning in the silver dress, when shawn first saw her his jaw dropped, the bare back and lace silver would only look good upon her and he was sure of it. 

an hour into the party and shawn and camila were already pretty drunk, they laughed upon the silliest things trying to live up to the moment. "care to dance my lady?" shawn asked her in the best british accent he could muster and she laughed putting her hand in his and he led her to the dance floor.

some stared at them as they danced, the famous best friend duo were on the floor dancing and it didn't look like they were just friends. "i'm having so much fun!" camila yelled over the music making shawn smile. he felt nervous when they first started dancing, maybe it was his bad dancing or maybe because of his hands on her bare lower back.   

it had been a long time and suddenly camila needed air, she dragged shawn with her towards the balcony of the penthouse. 

it was a beautiful night- the atmosphere loud and heavy but the night sky making up for the serenity. camila gazed into the skies, devoid of clouds as the stars illuminated and a soft, tinkling breeze blew - causing the tall trees to sway slightly to the sound of nature's soft music. it was magical; nothing like she'd ever dreamed this would turn out to be. and yet here she was, standing under the bright light of the shimmering moon with the only man she'd ever love.. as time slowly tricked away.  

"how've you been?" she asked him snapping herself into reality, she leaned against the railing, with his arms around her waist. "i've been okay, tour is pretty stressful, i'm thankful for having a week's break you know?" she nodded, she did understand how stressful tour could be.

"how's matthew?" his tone hardened.

camila frowned, "we broke up, yesterday actually" 

his eyes widened, 

"can i kiss you then?"

shawn didn't expect himself to say that, but maybe it was his drunk self talking, but he was not going to let his chance go.

he leaned in, she could feel his breath on her flustered face, she wanted to taste his lips once again, even though she knew she could have regretted it in the morning, right now a kiss seemed lovely and so she nodded

and then his lips were on hers.

╔══════════*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*══════════╗

✎𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤⁀➷

hello everyone!! hope you enjoyed chapter twenty-five💗

well you should have, because shawn & camila kiSSED

woo woo woo woo

anyways

s & c have aLOT in store for them, sooo keep reading this book 

and i still can't get over how pretty the & looks omg &&&&&

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 + 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: thank you all SO SO much for reading my book, it means a lot to me if you vote and comment on my story, because it helps the story to spread to a wider audience and it really motivates me to complete this book,

if you like this book don't forget to vote, it helps me a lot because i spend a lot of time thinking of what to write, and creating the layouts and everything💘

i hope you all enjoyed and HAVE AN AMAZING DAY

╚══════*.··.☽✧ .:·.*═══════╝