chapter 20

(✧・゚: *✧・゚:*)

♥ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 ♥

stitches by shawn mendes

"now i need someone to breathe me back to life"

(✧・゚: *✧・゚:*)

𝟏:𝟐𝟑 𝐚𝐦//𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

shawn stumbled into his hotel room with brian's help, brian was worried about his friend and it showed on his face.

"shawn get some rest" he mumbled, they were leaving canada tomorrow and heading back to usa. shawn groaned and sat on the floor, his head buried in his knees, and he started crying.

brian bent down to his friend and soothingly ran his hand through his hair mumbling some words. "why doesn't she want to be with me!? why is she with that asshole? it's not fair, what did i do wrong?" shawn sobbed, speaking the questions which haunted his mind. "it's okay" brian mumbled to shawn, but even he knew it was not okay.

"she has atleast some feelings for me! i can see it! you know, we kissed two years ago, we were drunk and i kissed her and she looked so fucking happy but then the next day we were back to being best friends 

i don't want that,

if only i was not such a coward and had admitted my feelings to her she would have been in my arms not his. if i had her, i wouldn't let her go.

everything means nothing without her,

i need her"

brian listened to each and every word shawn had to say, it reminded him of romeo & juliet, two lovers who couldn't be together, but needed each other, and without each other they were lifeless.

"you know, a few months back i heard her on the phone with someone and she spoke about how much she wanted to be with you but couldn't" brian told his friend as he recalled the memory.

shawn's bloodshot eyes widened, "do you think she still feels the same?" shawn asked, and brian nodded.

brian then decided he would get the two lovers together, and give romeo & juliet an ecstatic ending.  

when brian left to go back to his hotel room shawn took out his phone and went on instagram,

and opened camila's profile,

it had become a habit since they stopped talking,

 so he could see her angelic face everyday.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

liked by taylorswift and 7,291,111 others

camila_cabello color

𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

shawn sighed in content, he took this picture, he remembered how beautiful she looked that day, and with her on his mind he held his phone to his chest and slept.

╔══════════*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*══════════╗

✎𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤⁀➷

hello everyone !! i hope you all liked chapter twenty !!

cant believe i've written twenty chapters wow.

just to inform you: this book is set in 2019 AS OF NOW !!!!!

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 + 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: thank you all SO SO much for reading my book, it means a lot to me if you vote and comment on my story, because it helps the story to spread to a wider audience and it really motivates me to complete this book,

if you like this book don't forget to vote, it helps me a lot because i spend a lot of time thinking of what to write, and creating the layouts and everything💘

i hope you all enjoyed and HAVE AN AMAZING DAY

╚══════*.··.☽✧ .:·.*═══════╝