Until Our Stars Align

Please skip the half part of the chapter if you are not 18 and above 😭 nagmamakaawa ako sa inyo. Ayaw ko na ng plus points kay Lord 😅

Chapter 14

"Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels"

***

"Silva what are you still doing here?" gulat na tanong ko pagpasok ko ng condo unit ko at nakita ko siyang nasa loob ng kusina.

"I'm cooking you dinner" mabilis na sagot niya.

Nakakunot noong nilapag ko ang bag ko sa sofa at nakapamewang na hinarap ang magaling na lalaking ito.

"Stop trespassing my condo unit Silva!"

Kalmadong pinatay ni Silva ang stove at nilapitan ako.

"Hey, that's not a nice word to say to your neighbhor" Silva pouted, halatang nagpapacute sa akin. This man apparently purchased the unit next to mine where he is staying now. Di na nga ako tinatantanan sa trabaho pati ba naman sa pamamahay ko.

"I have something to give you" saad niya na ikinakunot ng noo ko.

"Ha?"

He removed the apron he's wearing and walked towards me.

Tumayo siya sa harap ko, sa sobrang lapit ay natatakot ako na baka marinig niya ang tibok ng puso ko. May kung anong bagay siyang kinuha mula sa bulsa niya at ibinigay sa akin.

It was a white colored box. Dahil curious ako ay tinangap ko ito at pagbukas ko nito ay muntik na akong napasinghap sa gulat.

A simple and yet intricately designed necklace was laying inside the box. It had a silver rolo chain and the 19mm sized star shaped pendant was surrounded of small colorful jewels and at the middle of it was a bigger sized diamond with the same color of his eyes.

"Eiffel happened to remember you saying something about requesting this from me" I pursed my lips tightly when I heard his explanation as I remember that certain silly conversation.

"That Silva is so unfair! Magrerequest nga din akong regaluhan niya ako. Gusto ko yung mas malaking bato diyan. Maybe a necklace. Dapat puno ng blue topaz, emerald, ruby, yellow sapphire tas may malaking white diamond dapat sa gitna yun"

Talagang tanda pa talaga ni Eiffel ang bawat detalyeng sinabi ko sa isang kalokohan ko noon!

"I created that during the past 6 months while thinking over the things between us. I actually wondered why would you like to place a diamond as the center piece when in fact, emeralds, rubies, and sapphires are all rarer in nature than diamonds. It was the time I realized that you always placed anything that reminds me of you in a much higher regard"

Napaiwas ako ng tingin sa sinabi niya sapagkat ay hindi ko ito maikaila. I loved wearing diamond jewelries compared to other gemstones 'cause it always reminded me of his eyes...

Tinignan kong mabuti ang kwintas na hawak ko. It was designed a simple way, yung tipong pwede kong isuot sa ano mang okasyon.

"I won't force you to wear that, I just want you to at least accept it. Please don't push me away, hayaan mo akong samahan ka sa hirap at ginhawa..."

Silva asked me, his sweet voice was just full of sincerity and care. He lovingly brushed my cheeks as he looks at me.

"You are still the woman I want to be the mother of my children, the only woman I want to spend the rest of my life with Mharya"