Until Our Stars Align

Chapter 11

Starry sky, still night. As time went by... She chose darkness, loneliness and terrace as her refuge.

******

Silva's PoV

"Eiffel what is the meaning of this?!" galit na tanong ko kay Eiffel nang pigilan ako ng butler niyang lumabas ng kuwarto at habulin si Mharya.

I was really confused with what is going on, why is Mharya leaving me?!

"Ako ang makakalaban mo oras na lumabas ka sa kuwarto na to para habulin siya Silva. I won't hesitate to wage war against one of the Houses of S for my friend. I may only be a Countess but I am not scared of you Duke Silvariuz de Seville" Eiffel threatened me for the very first time. Her majestic eyes I used to love shows how strong her resolve is to protect Mharya.

"I-I need Mharya... Please don't take her away from me Eiffel" I begged her, I no longer care if I look so desperate right now.

The moment Mharya walked away from me, I felt the last straw of my sanity snapping. My world got completely devoured by the endless darkness.

"Stop being selfish Silva! Stop hurting Mharya!" Eiffel shouted at me in pissed, her patience was clearly running out.

"No!" 

"She needs time to be alone, she just lost her child! Ano bang hindi mo maintindihan doon?!" Eiffel's voice was full of frustration.

"You don't understand Eiffel, I will lose her forever at this rate, she will truly vanish in my life this time!"

"Why do you keep on caging her when you do not love her Silva-"

"I love Mharya!!!"

Unti unti akong napaluhod muli sa sahig "This is my fault, I had all the opportunities to confess my love but I didn't do it, I became complacent because she was already by my side, carrying our child..."

I'm such a fucking imbecile.

I was too late to realize my feelings for her. The woman who I stayed by my side all these years. The woman who silently loved me in her own little way. The woman who never demanded anything from me.

Eiffel who stayed quiet for a moment. She later on approached me slowly, holding my hand "You may tell the whole world that you love her but Mharya will never believe you... Not during this time she's lost. Let her mourn for your child, let her breath Silva. That's all I'm begging you..."

Hearing how Eiffel is trying to soothe my pain made me silent. I was slowly processing what she was saying nang tinulungan niya akong tumayo at pinaupo sa gilid ng kama.

"Alam kong pareho kayong nasasaktan pero hangat pinagsisiksikan mo ang sarili mo sa kanya, wala kang mapapala. You're just trying to revive a dead person by doing this"

"Then what should I do Eiffel? What should I do in order to not lose her?"

Eiffel heave a sigh, glancing at me with a warm smile. "Half a year"

I starred at her confusedly, my eyes questioning her words.

"Give her time to be alone for at least half a year and use this time to confirm your feelings for her again"

"You're expecting me to comply and wait silently for 6 months?!" I immediately outburst after hearing her.

Eiffel raised her left brow, flipping her long wavy hair and held her chin up "My husband waited for me for 9 years. Quit bitching about it Silvariuz"