"She'll be the death of me."

It had been a few days since the mission, you were able to walk around and sleep in your own bed now but a large bandage was still wrapped around your stomach. You woke up one morning and found your bed empty, it wasn't that surprising as recently you had been waking up much later than Bucky, or rather, he'd been letting you sleep in much longer.

You got ready and headed for the kitchen, happy to only find Bucky in there, you stood in the doorway as he worked away at something in front of him, smiling as you watched. He turned around with a tray in his hands, it had a plates of toast, eggs and bacon, and a glass of orange juice, with a (favey flower) laid next to them. He looked down at the tray with a grin on his face as he carefully walked to the door, keeping his eyes glued to the perfectly laid out food.

"Who's that for?" He jumped as you spoke which cause you to erupt with laughter.

"You ruined it!" He yelled placing the tray on the counter and cleaning up the spill.

You walked over and brushed your hand over his shoulder, "Ruined what?" You asked resting your head on his back, hugging his waist.

He turned around and wrapped his around you, "It was gonna' be breakfast in bed Doll,"

"What's the occasion?" You lifted your head from his chest to look at him.

He smiled and kissed your forehead before answering, "I just wanted to do something for my lady."

You couldn't help but smile at the way his 1940s manners always crept out in the cutest ways.

The days you spent recovering started to melt together, the team had gone on a few more raids and Bucky had decided to stay with you. You spent most days doped up on pain meds, in his arms, it was nice to spend so much down time with Bucky. Getting so much closer to him was a bright side of getting stabbed you never expected, and after getting the okay from Banner, having more intimate alone time with Bucky was even nicer with everyone away.

Walking down the hallway you felt strange, as you came up to a corridor leading off the side you felt the urge to peek round before continuing, as you did so Bucky jumped out at you. You panicked and blasted him in the chest with a flame, he fell down backwards laughing and you rushed to his side.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" You checked where you had shot him and luckily it didn't go through his clothes, this gave you the all clear to start slapping him as he rolled on the floor in laughter, "You are the dumbest man I have ever met Barnes!" You shouted.

As you continued lightly punching him, he grabbed your wrists, still smiling, and pulled them outstretched to his side making you lean into him, you moved your leg over his waist so you were sat on his stomach.

"I just had to make sure you learned your lesson," He said, smirking as he brought your arms to his shoulders and slowly glided his hands round your waist.

"And where do you draw the line between tricks and PTSD?" You asked him as you put your forehead to his, following his silent request and wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

"I apologize ma'am, is there any way I can make it up to you?" He slowly brought his hands lower down your back and you smiled before pulling your hands down to his chest to push yourself up.

"I dunno'," You started as you kept your hands on his chest, "how good are you at baking?" You stood up and walked away.

He sat up on the floor, watching you turn the corner, "She'll be the death of me." He said under his breath as he stood up to follow.

You were laying on the couch watching a movie with Bucky as he gave you a foot rub. You heard the lift behind you and turned to see the team walking in, they been out following a lead on Hydra for a couple of days.

"Hey, lovebirds." Natasha said as she walked over.

"Hey, how'd the thing go?" You hadn't really listened to the details of the mission but asked anyway.

"It was a bust, someone tipped them off, excuse us." Tony replied as he and the rest of the team walked to the meeting room.

Once they had all left Bucky turned to you, "You think you're gonna' be able to go back out soon?"

"You missing it?" You hadn't thought about how much you were holding him back, mostly because you were having the time of your life doing so.

He smiled, "Am I missing getting beat up and coming home late?" You rolled your eyes as he chuckled, "I was only asking to make sure you're happy."

He leaned over and grabbed your hand, pulling you closer to him, you tucked your feet underneath yourself so you were kneeling next to him, he held onto your waist as you leaned in and gave him a light kiss.

"I have," You gave him another kiss, "never," Another, "been" One more, "happier."

He pulled you onto his lap as you went in to kiss him again, wrapping your hands around the back of his head as he ran his hands along your back. The chill up your spine as he slid his hand under your shirt made you smile as you kissed him. As you interlaced your hands behind his head, he started to move down to your neck. You tipped your head back smiling as he continued to leave marks on your skin, a soft moan left your lips and he stopped, pulling his head back and bringing his metal hand to your mouth, you furrowed your brows and he gestured to the door between you and the Avengers.

You widened your eyes and he slowly took his hand away, "Forgot the world doesn't revolve around us." You chuckled as he brushed a hair behind your ear, you poked his nose before going back to lay down.

***

Just cute old married couple stuff <33