Hisashi was home, at last. Not that he looked forward to it.

"Izuku! You damn brat, get your ass here!" His ears heeded, he knew he had to be careful not to injured himself any further so he acted slow but apparently he forgot to take his father's patience into account. He noticed his mistake once his door opened brutally.

"S-Sorry, f-father I-" he tried to explain but before he could finish, he was thrown to the floor, hitting his head hard, which only added to its upto agony.

"I fucking call you over, it's been five minutes and you haven't even left this stupid room. Are you trying to get on my nerves, boy?!" The man scolds, not censoring his words, "I got a call from school today, they said you ran off,"

A harsh kick was thrown against his legs, "I let a useless piece of shit like you go to school," he continued, this time landing a punch on his right cheek, adding bruises over the already battered skin.

"And this is how you repay me!?"

Another kick, then his blurred up eyes caught the glimpse of the magma ruby tone lighting up around the black haired man's throat.

"Playing sick so Inko worries about your ass on her free day? Pathetic. You weren't home last night either when I specifically told you that you were grounded." A strength-filled punch, then fire. Bright flames flashing right in front of his eyes.

Izuku uses his arms as meat shield in order to protect himself, then Hisashi kicks him again. He yelps in pain as he rolls to his injuried side, so the wound doesn't reopen for the millionth time, it could be fatal then.

"You will learn to listen and obey, eventually." The ravenette spoke with a sinister tone, looking down at his son who was beaten up, bruised and bleeding on the floor as his own foot rested over the boy's stomach.

He left the greenette's room as he lit his cigarette, shooting an annoyed look over to his wife who had tears in her eyes. She knew her husband was rough when it came to Izuku but she had never seen him in such a state before, mainly because her son made the extra effort to clean up so she wouldn't worry.

As soon as the said woman heard the TV turning on, she rushed towards her son. Stroking his curls away from his eyes, running her thumb gently over his bleeding light pink lip, earing a muffled hiss from the boy.

"I'm s-so sorry, Izuku...!" His mother cried, holding her hand close to her chest, trying to bear the guilt piling up to make up a mountain impossible to reach the top. "This is all m-my fault... I-I should've never left you alone with h-him."

Izuku tried his best to regain his consciousness, achings from every inch of his body didn't help one bit, he could sense the metallic smell, and feel it crawling up from his throat, but that didn't matter. His mother was crying, breaking down right in front of him, feeling guilty because of him and his uselessness.

"H-Hey... Mom... it's o-okay... I will be f-fine, and none of this i-is your f-fault, please don't c-cry..." he weakly uttered with a broken heart, not taking his eyes off of his mother, his vision was getting black spots, making it harder for him to see anything else except the forest green-haired woman kneeling beside him.

The door snapped open once more, hitting the wall, "You," it was his father again, burning holes into his mother, "Leave him the hell alone, where is dinner?"

"H-Hisashi... please. Let me help my baby-" Inko tired to convince her husband, if she could call him that anymore...

"Shut the hell up! I have had enough of you two for today. Fuckin' brat, I don't want to see you in this house for a week, you hear that?! Find somewhere else to say or else I'll fucking end up killing one of you."

Izuku didn't move, not that he wanted to not move, he simply couldn't. As Hisashi storms over go him, Inko trembles, guilt piling up in her chest and making a mountains worth, the man grabs his son by the collar of his hoodie and drags him to the door outside, Izuku doesn't dare make a sound.

It was fine. He was okay with this, Hisashi did say he would kill one of them, so his mom was safe of he was out of the picture. He could manage.

Besides, he would be back here in a few days, his father wasn't that cruel. He loved him in his own way, Izuku tried to convince himself. He at least had a roof over his head, a mother who was caring and he got to go to school. What more could he have asked for?

It was a miracle in his eyes that his father hadn't killed him already.

He would be just fine,

Locked outside.

1436 Words