"Thanks Alex!" I kiss his cheek as I run over to Selena.

"You seem happy. Did the blonde girl drama get cleared up?"

"Fuck! I forgot to ask about her." I smack my forehead with my hand. I run over into the house as I look for Val wanting to talk to him. I see him with Maria as his hand was on the blonde bitches shoulder.

I freeze as my brain turns to mush. I couldn't hear what they were saying but they were laughing while he kissed her head. What?! Why is she here? I thought he liked me. Did Alex lie?

I stomp up the stairs and I run to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I open the drawer as a tear runs down my cheek.

That bitch! snip

That fucking liar! snip

That cheater! snip

I hate men! snip

All they do is fuck you and then break your heart! snip

They pretend to love you and then throw you away once they get bored! snip

I fall on my knees as I bring my shaking hands to my face. Why did he have to break me down even more. I was already broken because of my family and Cole. I lay my head down on the cold marble floor as I wipe my runny nose with my sleeve. I thought he'd be different...

"Kate, wake up."

Big hands grab my shoulders and gently shake me.

"Wake the fuck up!"

I slightly open my eyes, seeing a big figure bent over me, I frown. It was a face I never wanted to see again.

"What do you want Val?" I say angrily.

"You're eyes are red and puffy, and your hair..." He looks at me with a worried expression. I stand up, glancing at myself in the mirror. My long hair was gone. I get closer to the mirror as I touch my shoulder length hair.

"Wow." I gasp at how different I look. I didn't care whether it was a good or bad thing so I shrug my shoulders and picked up the cut hair off the floor. I had grown my hair out for years and it meant a lot to me. Funny how one person can ruin everything.

"Why did you do that, more importantly why were you sleeping in the bathroom?"

"Like it's any of your business." I glare at him, throwing the hair in the trash as I stretch out my sore back from laying on the hard cold floor.

"It's 100% my business, what's the matter?" He grabs my hand but I yank it away.

"Don't touch me!" I run out of the bathroom and I grab my purse but he grabs my waist before I could get outside the bedroom. "I said don't touch me!" I yell as I try to get away.

"Kate, calm down. Tell me whats wrong." He tightens his grip but freezes as I swing the knife I took out of my purse at his chest. "Fuck!" He looks down at the deep cut as it starts dripping blood on his shirt.

"Oh." I didn't want to actually cut him. "Let's go to a hospital." I say frantically.

"No, that doesn't matter right now. Tell me whats wrong. I'm worried about you." He drops to his knees, gently holding my hand.

"B-But you're seriously bleeding really bad." The front of his white shirt had turned completely red, but it seemed like he could care less about it.

"What happened, why did you have a breakdown?" He calmly asks with a reflection of saddened pain in his eyes.

"I-I'll to tell you once we get you to a hospital." I hesitate.

"Promise?" He gazes at me like I'm the only one in his world.