Riveria POV
I was training Lefiya, I had this weird feeling in me. It felt like Bell was with me which was weird seeing as how I haven't seen him since 7 years. We continued with training until Lefiya got tired, I told her to take a break while I walked outside for a bit. I was about to go back until I heard some yelling from the front gate. I checked it out and I saw a guard arguing with a person with white hair and red eyes, Bell! It's him! It's really him!

Riveria rushed at Bell tackling him to the floor with a hug. The guard saw this and decided to walk away, this was really awkward situation for him to be in.

"Bell! Is it really you?" Riveria asked, "this isn't a dream right?"

"N..No I think i..it's real" Bell said while blushing, "I t..think I k..know to s..see if we a..are d..dreaming or not"

Bell leaned in for a kiss shocking Riveria, the kiss continued for a good minute until Bell remembered they were outside and backed away fast. Thankfully there wasn't anyone else there(Bell you sly fox!)

"Oh? Bell are you perhaps to shy to kiss your fiancé in public" Riveria teased

"N..No! I..I'm j..just happy, I finally get to s..see you!" Bell said with steam practically coming out of his ears, then he fainted!

"Bell, wake up" Riveria said "oh no, I think I teased him to much" Riveria grabbed Bell and brought him inside, Finn was their and immediately knew who she was carrying

"Oh Riveris this must be Bell?" Finn asked "the one that you keep on talking about"

"Yes Finn, although I didn't expect him to be coming today, can you please tell Loki that I need to talk to her?" Riveria asked, Finn nodded and made his way to Loki's room.

Riveria Carried Bell to a spare room and went to Loki's room to talk to her about letting Bell join. When she walked in he saw Loki actually actually 'normal' which was weird

"Riveria why didn't you tell us..." Loki said as she looks right at Riveria, meanwhile Finn was just standing there with a 'what did I just get myself into' look on his face.

"Tell you what?" Riveria asked, she felts really scared from some off reason.

"Well why didn't you tell us you were engaged!" Loki said while pumping up her hands in excitement, "I'm gonna tel everyone!"

"Wait-" Riveria said before being cut off by Loki's yelling

"Everyone! Riveria is engaged! You guys have a dad!" Loki said while running around the manor like a madman.

"Finn, how did she find out about Bell?" Riveria asked

"When I walked in she said she saw you kissing someone and she said she heard you talking to him about being your fiancé" Finn replied, he didn't want to feel Riveria's wrath.

Time Skip
There were people sitting around the table, it was a meeting between the entire familia.

"Riveria! Why didn't you tell us you were married?" Two Amazon's asked while getting close to Riveria

"W...Well Tione and Tiona no one asked do it never came up" Riveria said as she thought for an excuse

"Lies! We asked you last time!" An orange haired elf asked

"Come on now Lefiya, let's not jump to any conclusions" Riveria said while backing up

"What does he-" Lefiya asked before being cut off by a scream.

"Ahhhhh" a voice called out

"Wait, no one else is in the rooms...besides Bell!" Riveria said while running up the stairs as everyone else followed behind

When they entered the room they saw a girl with long white hair and ruby red eyes

"Riveria what happened to me!?" The girl said

"W...Wait B..Bell!?" Riveria said, "how did you become a girl!?"

"W..Woah" Bete said as he fell down from a nose bleed

Loki was about to run at Bell until Bell stood up and punched Loki in the gut.

Meanwhile the entire girls section of the familia were cheering while the boys were watching their new white haired beauty.

AN: If my boy bell is gonna turn to a girl he's gotta be a girl that's gonna get all the attention. So in the dream/flashback that was when Bell and Riveria met, by that time Riveria was 10 and Bell was 5. When bell was sent to the mission he was 12 and Riveria was 17 so currently Bell is 19 while Riveria is 24

This idea is from ArigoPh Btw I hope it fits your description I was kinda writing as I went to make it flow a little better.