"Do you read me?."

Rose awoke to a banging noise which startled her out of her sleepiness, she didn't know if Wanda or Vision had heard it but she didn't want to wake them up if they didn't

So she waited just laying in bed staring at the ceiling. she looked towards the calendar that said 1960 Rose could've sweared that it was the 1950s yesterday, don't question it the same voice as before said in her head.

Rose got up and replaced her usual dress with leggings and a lovely blouse. Her Brown hair was curly and longer than it was before.

She made her way to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea the usual morning for Rosalie. Thankfully she didn't have school today.

"Rose, Vis and I are participating in the talent show, would you like to help us ." Wanda said strolling into the kitchen expecting Rose, the early bird, to be there.

"Of course Wanda I would love to, what are you guys going to be doing?" Rose asked looking towards the red head.

"Where doing a magic show I'm Glamor and Vision is going to be illusion, Do you want to be glimmer?" Wanda smiled towards the young girl when she nodded.

"Totally, we better get practicing" Wanda smiled at the girl before linking arms with Rose. Wanda guided her to the living room where vision stood with a top hat.

"Thank you so much Rose for helping us out with this." Vision thanked her while Rose brushed him of,"I would have loved to do it regardless of being forced or asked!" Rose smiled faltered at the word forced it was like something inside of her resented getting forced like she had been through it before.

Wanda wheeled a cabinet behind the staircase as vision readjusted his cape.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for my Final trick, I bring you the cabinet of mystery!!" Vision yelled waving his wand around expecting Wanda to walk threw but she didn't

"Darling that's your cue." Vision called out to her rubbing his forehead.

"You said, Cabinet of mysteries?" Wanda asked clueless to what had just occurred which caused Rose to chuckle.

"I said Cabinet of Mysteries!!" Vision stated dramatically as Wanda started wheeling out rose tried hiding her giggles Wanda and Vision can just be so funny.

"Holy Toledo, Darling do all the other acts in the talent show have such elaborate props?" Vision asked obviously confused towards the big cabinet that was currently being wheeled out.

"Are you kidding, Fred and Linda are building a moat and a fully-functioning portcullis and no one even knows why." Rose nodded towards this because she had heard from Agnes about what was going on in the talent show. Agnes is such a good neighbor.

"Let's keep going, we gotta make sure we practice this." Rose chimes in motioning towards the cabinet.

They both nodded and continued with there show.