"Its not real."

From what vision had told her that he believes someone is controlling Wanda and that she's making everyone forget

He told her to act natural like nothing was wrong so here they were walking down the street trick or treating and Pietro acting like a fool.

Rose knew this was not her Pietro she just wondered where he came from and who this person pretending to be Pietro was.

"You look ridiculous Pietro." Rose said laughing looking at his hair that was sticking up.she must act normal, she didn't want to risk forgetting.

"Ugh you wound me." He gasped putting a hand to his heart he gave her a kiss on the cheek which rose tended to but it went unnoticed.

"Unleash hell, demon spawn!!" Pietro yelled towards the twins who went running.

"Do you remember when we were at the orphanage after mom and dad died?What was the name of that kid who was always trying to steal your boots? He had the skin thing." Wanda asked out of the blue.

"You're testing me." Pietro accused pointing a finger at Wanda who quickly defended herself."No I'm not!"

"Hey, it's cool. I know I look different." No kidding Rose thought to herself.

"Why do you...look different." Wanda asked peering at her 'brother'

"You tell me. I mean,if I found a Shangru-La, I wouldn't wanna be reminded of the past either." Wanda smiled weakly until the twins ran up to them chanting for the next house.

"Junior entrepreneur,over here, how about you let uncle P help you maximize your candy acquisition,huh?" Pietro said.

"Yeah kick-ass!" Tommy yelled looking up at his 'uncle'

"I feel the need,for speed." They said grabbing hands and running off together.

"Kick ass." Wanda stated in disbelief Rose smiled sheepishly towards the woman as they walked in comfortable silence.

Wanda went of to talk with herb as Rose watched madness unfold around her as Pietro in the twins. She found it amusing that the twins were enjoying themselves.

Wanda approached her,"did vision tell you anything? I just spoke with herb and he said vision wasn't helping out today."

"No he asked me to make sure the boys were okay with what he was doing,he also told me he was helping out." Rose tried to pull her best confused face.

Wanda just nodded and they began there journey further into town.

💫

The sun had fully disappeared and Rose found herself walking in between 'Pietro' and Wanda

"This is so lame. I can't believe you're making them return all the candy." Pietro grumbled and Rose rolled her eyes.

"It's just candy they'll get over it, but you should have encouraged that bad behavior." Rose scolded 'Pietro'.

"I can't believe what a bad influence you are." Wanda added crossing her arms over her chest.

"Who beefed in your borscht? I'm just trying to do my part, okay? Come to town unexpectedly reunite With my lover,create tension with the brother-in-law,stir up trouble with the rugrats and ultimately give you grief. I mean that's what you wanted isn't it?" This was confusing to Rose why would he say this whoever this person was.

"What happened to your accent?" Wanda asked ignoring his last comment.

"What happened to yours? Details are fuzzy man, I got shot like a chump on the street for no reason at all and next thing I know, I heard you calling me.I knew you needed me." Before Wanda could respond the twins ran up to them.

"Uncle P, guess what?." Tommy started allowing billy to finish for him,"they've got full-size candy bars a few blocks up. Mom, can we go." Billy asked.

Tommy speeded away holding candy bars when he returned," next stop, Cavity town."

"Right on, Little dude! Chip off the old Maximoff block you've got super speed!!!" Pietro yelled.

"I do?" They high fived each other and Rose couldn't help but feel happy even if this was all false.

"It's okay baby you can take it slow and you can," before Wanda could finish Tommy began speeding all around until Wanda grabbed his arm.

"If you're gonna break the sound barrier, please just take your brother with you," Wanda said to which Rose responded.

"Don't worry Wanda I'll go with them to make sure there okay. And we won't go past Ellis Avenue." Rose smiled giving Wanda a thumbs up.

Rose grabbed the boys hands as they speeded away getting as much candy as they could and of course pulling pranks, pranks being Rose putting ice in bags instead of candy, she could be fun too.

💫

Billy suddenly stopped Rose turned to him worriedly,"I hear my dad." He told her stopping his brother from speeding in the process.

They ran to there mom rose following behind them. Whatever was going on something was very wrong.

"Mom!!" They screamed.

"What? What is it, Billy? Wanda asked looking at her son worriedly.

"I hear Dad in my head. He's in trouble.I don't understand. What's happening to me." Billy said his eyes brimming with tears.

"Where is he? Where's your dad? Wanda asked

"Hey,don't sweat it sis, it's not like your dead husband can die twice." As soon as he said that Wanda turned around blasting him into the hay.

"Billy I need you to focus." Rose was looking towards Billy and Wanda.

"I can't tell. I see these soldiers they think he's dying."

Suddenly everything froze as Wanda expanded her barrier.

Yikes this was entertaining I wanted her to remember now instead of in the next chapter.
940 words