"This is your only warning"

So here Rose was trying to do her homework but the newly twin boys were not making it easy on her

They were practically screaming at the top of there lungs and Rose was on the verge of just creating an air bubble in a pool.

At this point she would just do her homework later it's not that important, she can do it later.

She made her way downstairs where vision and Wanda we're dancing with the twins it was quite a cute scene.

"Rose would you mind grabbing there binkies." Wanda said noticing the girl who was walking down the stairs

"Of course binkies for everyone." She yelled enthusiastically to which Wanda rolled her eyes.

Rose went to get the binkie as vision followed going to help her.the babies seemed to cry louder when they were set down.

Vision found the binkies first so he put them where his ears were supposed to be so he walked out to joke Wanda.

"What's that,dear." Vision said walking out Wanda chuckled at his childish behavior.

"That is not where those go!" Rose laughed as she took them out of visions head.

"Noise cancelation is not their primary function." Wanda mumbled a no looking down at her babies to give them the binkies.

They were finally quiet and Rose thanked god that they were no longer crying but fate was not on there sides as they spit out the binkies and began crying once more.

"What are we doing wrong." Wanda grumbled crossing her arms Rose smiled sympathetically towards the new mom.

"Oh,don't worry,dear.we'll figure it out." Vision comforted kissing her head.

"Maybe we could just use some help." Rose suggested looking towards the couple then the door.Agnes came threw the door it was really weird Rose thought how did she know they needed help?

"Agnes, I was just fluffing this pillow. With my face." Vision covered for himself as the once red form of him disappeared to a more human form.

"Oh,I was just on my way to jazzercise when I heard your new little bundles of joy were on a sleep strike." Agnes chuckled at her own joke a Rose was just trying to figure her out.

"Anyway,Auntie Agnes is here and I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve." Agnes smiled.

"Oh Agnes,you're a lifesaver." Wanda cried out practically begging Agnes to help.

"Very well. But be careful of their bellybuttons and remember to support their heads,and when was the last time you washed Actually,you know what? It would be...just...maybe we better not." Vision rambled but Rose completely agreed with him Rose did not trust what was going on here.

Agnes face fell and she looked confused but Rose didn't seem to believe it, it was different from when Dottie went threw it Or Geraldine."do you want me to take that again?you want me to hold the babies?" Agnes asked