"Magic show"

When it was finally time for the magic show vision was as late as ever Rose worried that he wouldn't even make it at all but she tried not stressing about it because Wanda was already stressing enough for the both of them

Rose was occupying her mind by watching the group that was onstage threw the curtains they were preforming a tap dancing act.

"What time is it now?" Wanda frantically asked Geraldine,"2 minutes since the last time you asked me." Geraldine responded.

She tried calming Wanda down but Wanda wouldn't it was just so unusual for him to be late.

Vision soon came stumbling by he looked drunk in Rose's eyes but how could a robot get drunk?

"Wanda my little cappage you look smashing." Vision slurred Wanda and Rose shared a confused look.

"Vis, where have you been?" Wanda looked vision up and down talk in his strange behavior trying to decipher what was wrong.

"Oh well me and the boys were playing a rather thrilling game of horses with shoes." His face froze as the phrase came out wrong now he was trying to figure out what he said wrong.

"Listen Vis, something strange happened with Dottie,something strange happened before that too it's hard to explain." Wanda explained the best she could as Rose nodded along although she couldn't remember what really happened with Dottie.

"You guys are on." Geraldine said holding her clipboard. Wanda and Rose shared a worried glance.

Rose and Wanda both made there way out on the stage Wanda on the right and Rose on the left. The both moved there hands to welcome vision on stage but he didn't come out.

He soon made his way out stumbling in the process,"Hello Westview!!! Good afternoon it's so lovely to be.." he numbed into the stairs and apologized to it Rose had to cover her mouth to hide her giggles.

"I am Glamour and this is my delightful assistant illusion." Rose hid her laugh with a cough eyes turned to her and she gave them a thumbs up.

" I am Glamour and he is illusion." Wanda smiled moving her hands in a way to point at vision,"and I am glimmer." Rose added with a bright smile.

"Today, we will lie to you and yet you will believe our little deceptions because human beings are easily fooled due to there limited of the inner working of the universe." Wanda whispered something to him that Rose couldn't hear

"And now we will delight in your dumbstruck little faces." Vision started flying which seemed to amaze the crowd until Wanda moved her hand to make a rope appear.

Vision proceeded to to do things that Wanda had to cover up until vision decided to do a card trick with Herbert who he called sherbet.

"Oh, Sherbert! Yeah, this is my old mate,Sherbert." He called walking towards Herbert who tried to correct him but vision was not having it.

"Pipe down,sherbie and pick a card.Any card." Vision pulled out a deck of cards holding them up to vision. Herbert picked a card and placed it back in the deck.

Vision put it back in the deck and proceeded the longest questions because every card he pulled was not herberts card until the very last one rose once again had to cover her mouth because she got a case of the giggles.

Vision got back on the stage to perform the trick where he pulls a bunny out of his hat but the bunny ran across the stage and thankfully Wanda did not allow that to happen who would have know what would happen to the poor bunny.

So vision proceeded to improvise and pull the hat threw himself,"if only you al knew our secret." Wanda chuckled nervously as did Rose until Wanda moved her fingers to reveal mirrors behind the curtains.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen for our grand finale.I bring you the Magnet of Crysteries." Rose cringed something was obviously wrong with him she hoped Wanda could figure out what it was.

"The cabinet of mysteries." Rose corrected smiling towards the audience and moving her hands towards Wanda who was bringing it on stage.

"And I am going to make my lovely assistant disappear." Vision stated turning to the crowd but closing the door before Wanda could walk inside.

"Are you sure you don't want a volunteer called my husband Ralph!" Agnes yelled causing everyone to laugh. This Ralph guy must not be a good guy

Vision yelled the magic word but nobody was in there so Wanda called to vision to make him realize what was going on everyone started chanting 'what's in the box, the door opened to reveal Geraldine standing there as confused as ever.

They all bowed and thankfully the show was over.Wanda stopped to talk to Vision while Agnes made her way to Rose.

"Great show." She smiled which rose returned the smile,"thank you Agnes-," she saw Wanda and vision making there exit,"I must get going have a good rest of your night."

"You three stop right there!" Dottie called out the the three causing them to freeze and look over,"nothing like what you two just did up here has ever happened in the history of our talent show." Dottie looked towards them.

Wanda started to apologize but was interrupted By Dottie saying they were hilarious,"that was the most hilariously thing we've ever seen wouldn't you all agree." She said turning her attention to the crowd who cheered.

"You three,come on up.come on" Dottie motioned them up to the crowd,"on behalf of the planning committee I would like to award you with the inaugural comedy performance of the year." She handed Wanda the trophy so Rose bowed to the crowd who cheered.

They made there way back home and Rose was exhausted,"guys I think am going to go to bed." Rose said to which they nodded and she made her way to her room.

She looked at a photo on her desk which was of a blonde man and her making funny faces,who was this blonde man? Rose couldn't remember but he seemed so familiar Uncle Stevie? A voice her voice in her head called but she couldn't remember who Steve was but then it was as if something was put on rewind and Rose was in the living room again.

She turned around and saw a pregnant Wanda,"Wanda your pregnant?!"

Thank you all for reading this story I hope you enjoyed this chapter
1102 words

Thank you all for reading this story I hope you enjoyed this chapter1102 words