"A case of the mondays."

Rose awoke to an empty bed expecting 'Pietro' to be there but he was not. She knew he wasn't real but he was there he was somewhat apart of this fake world.

She looked around noticing she was still in her Halloween costume her hair was messy so she got up a brushed it.

Once her chocolate brown hair was in a braid she changed out of her Halloween costume suiting with a plain skinny jean outfit.

She made her way downstairs where the boys were on the couch playing video games,"morning boys." She waved to them while they waved back.

Wanda wasn't down so Rose assumed she was in her room Vision was nowhere to be seen as with Pietro so it was just her and the boys for now.

Rose went in the kitchen to make herself some tea she always loved tea when her mother would make it for her and they had there little tea parties as her mother would call it.

The teapot started glitching and Rose looked confused and towards the camera unknown to her.

"Look I don't know what's going on here but it's strange." Rose said sitting on a chair looking towards the camera, it seemed to flash one minute she was making coffee and now she was sitting.

Tommy and Billy ran upstairs as Rose made her way into the living room to see uno cards on the ground.

The boys soon made there way back down looking disappointed as ever they sat on the couch with there aunt who was sipping her cup of tea.

But soon the peace was disrupted as the boys started arguing about something and Rose wish she had earplugs.

"I got it first!" They yelled at each other both of them trying to get ahold of the controller.

Wanda made her way down walking in the kitchen looking distraught and confused.

The 3 watched her silently as she made her way into the kitchen.

"Do you guys have any idea what's going on?" Rose asked looking in between the boys who both shook there head.

"Have you seen your dad?" Wanda said walking In the living room with a bowl of cereal.

"No we haven't." They said shaking there head.Wanda turned her gaze to Rose,"the last I saw of him was yesterday." Rose muttered not meeting the gaze of Wanda.

"Do you want us to go look for him?" Billy asked turning his attention away from his video game.

"Well, if he doesn't wanna be here, there's nothing I can do about it." She mumbled turning the tv to something else.

"Hey Mom, last night, Uncle P said that thing about re-killing Dad?" Billy asked looking at his mother who quickly turned around.

"Don't believe anything that man said. He's not your uncle or your husband." She said pointing at all three of them.

"Then who is he Wanda." Rose said turning her gaze to her a confused gaze burning holes in Wanda.

Wanda stared at them before answering,"here's the thing, boys I'm your mom and as such, you were counting on me to have all the answered right?well I don't. I have no answers." Something was wrong with Wanda she seemed different from the night before she seemed different entirely.

"I'm starting to believe that everything is meaningless, you're welcome to draw your own conclusions but that's just where I'm at." She chuckled nervously

Wanda sat down next to the boys and Rose watching the tv when a knock on the door brought them out of there thoughts Wanda immediately knowing who it was.

"Hi, Agnes. Come in. I'd get up, but I just don't want to." Rose looked at Wanda concerned and smiled up at Agnes.

"Hey boys, Rose why don't we give Wanda some me time." Agnes said to them Wanda immediately agreeing but wanting to make sure.

"Come on guys let's go." Agnes said reaching for there hands.

"Do we have to mom?" Wanda starting shaking her head frantically ushering them to go.

"Someone needs to be here to take care of you." Billy said looking at his mother concerned.

"Guys I'll be fine, just go with Agnes." Wanda said ushering them out once again.

" I promise I won't bite." Agnes winked in a joking matter looking down at the boys.

"Agnes you are a life-saver.is there anything I can do for you." Wanda asked.

"You know what, I do have a suspicious mole on my back that I just can't see.ah boundaries. I get it." Agnes corrected herself leading the boy Rose following behind.

"Wanda I hope you feel better." Rose smiled following Agnes to her home.

I just got done watching the wandavison finale and 🥲🥲
Thank you for reading and for 2,000 reads!!!!!
802 words

I just got done watching the wandavison finale and 🥲🥲Thank you for reading and for 2,000 reads!!!!!802 words