Percy stretched as she stepped out from her room, today she planned to do nothing related to figuring out her mysterious fan, she needed a break. Letting out a long yawn the demigod begun to make her way down the hall, then paused.

Sure Percy hadn't been at the manor long, but she knew that it was quiet, too quiet. So what did Percy do? Pulling out Riptide Percy stealthy made her way down the hall, taking the steps two at a time.

Where was everyone?

Did something happen? Had she slept through an attack? Were the boys--

"Well well well, I think I discovered the way to get my dear sister sprinting down for breakfast."

The ravenette felt her cheeks heat up as her brother's voice sounded from behind her, whirling around Percy stuck her trusty sword back into her pocket, "Where is--"

"Dick took demon out for some 'bonding' before he leaves for Bludhaven, apparently it is take your kid to work day so Bruce brought the replacement, and Alfred is taking this chance to do a deep clean of the cave. Everyone is banned from entering for the next twelve hours unless it's an absolute emergency." Percy let out a little chuckle at the old butler's antics.

"So what do you want to do?" At his sister's raised eyebrows Jason let out a sigh. "It's just... us...in the manor..do you want to hang out?" Jason trailed off awkwardly.
She smiled brightly up at her brother, "I'd love to."

-

"When did you learn to cook?" As a kid, Percy wasn't...gifted when it came to working in the kitchen, granted they never had a working kitchen growing up. Their parents had been otherwise occupied so the bills weren't always paid, and things only grew worse when his dad was sent to the slammer.

"Sally taught me."

It made sense, who else would have taught her to cook other than her adoptive mother who also made blue food?

So Jason hummed in response.

"What about you?" The anti-hero couldn't help but smile at the question, a flood of good memories causing him to pause in his stirring. "Alfred taught me."

"You and he seem really close." It was more of a statement than anything but Jason still nodded. "Yeah, when I first came here I wasn't.." He cut off with a laugh, "I wasn't really making things easy for Bruce, hell I was so wracked with guilt...Alfred took me under his wing put up with my shit." Realizing he was becoming sentimental, Jason made a face. "Ah fuck, I'm sounding like Dick."

His sister laughed at him for a moment before staring down at the batter with a sombre expression. "You... you felt guilty?"

Setting down the wooden spoon, Jason turned to look Percy in the eye.  "Of course I felt guilt...that night that you got taken..." He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, "I planned on selling tires in order to bribe one of the workers into letting you go."

"What tires?" He smirked at the question, "The wheels of the Batmobile."

Percy let out a breath in disbelief, "you did...what for me?"

"How else do you think ol'Brucie found me? Anyway, he brought me back to the cave revealed himself and asked me to be Robin in one go." Jason said. " I saw the kind of danger bring Robin brought and I didn't want you dragged into it, once Bruce taught me how to hack I checked in on you while you were in the orphanage...I may have been the one to pull a few strings and get you placed with Sally... Bruce never once checked to see if I had a sister, so after erasing you from the system he was never the wiser."