My heart raced rapidly as well as ached in pain. "Yes it's me and I've brought your outfit for you". I faked smiled at him.

He gave me gentle smile which butterflies formed in my stomach. "C-c-come in". He stuttered nervously.

His hotel room was empty and neat.

I need to remain professional . "How are you feeling?". I asked politely trying to ignore the butterflies forming in my stomach.

He scratched the back of his head. "I'm good and what did you pick out". He played with his dressing gown.

I bent down to pick up the suit that I bought and the shoes along side the accessories.

He loved the pieces that I picked out and we made small talk and talked about our memories.

Seeing c/n made all my feelings for him rush back again and I was getting fluttery around him.

"Well go try it on I need to see how it looks on you". I handed him the suit.

He took it out of my hand and his fingers gently grazed my finger in the process making my heart pound.

He walked away towards the bathroom. "Be careful with it" I shout.

I lined up c/n's jewellery and shoes that I had bought.

All of the sudden c/n head popped out of the bathroom. "I need your help with top part of this".

I rolled my eyes playfully. Typical c/n always needing my help.

I entered the bathroom slowly trying to collect my thoughts hoping he had at least put the pants on.

C/n managed to but the pants. Thank god

I approached him as he was holding the top and the blazer along with a loop of fabric.

He was doing it all wrong. I shook my head in amusement whilst he looked at me in confusion.

"Put this on first" I handed him a vest. "Then the blazer and them I'll help you with this loop of fabric" I explained.

C/n finally got it. "Oh makes sense I was looking at loop and I was extremely confused".

C/n got the top and the blazer. I zipped down the loop of fabric and I gently wrapped it around c/n's torso.

I felt c/n breath hitch. "Is it tight?" I asked worriedly as I quickly took it of his waist.

"N-no it's fine". He replied lying. I rose my eyebrow in confusion.

I nodded and I zipped up the loop and began making sure it looked right.