THE WORDS I NEVER SAID PART - 2

~ QUOTE ~

“Life is the flower for which love is the honey.”

🦋

🦋

Its been six years, six years of him leaving me behind, six years of me enduring the pain , the pain he caused unknowingly.

You may be wondering why I never confessed. Not that I never tried. I tried several times, prepared myself for the whole night but when I was in front of him, I forgot everything.

It is not the main reason for not telling him. He always considered me his friend nothing else.

And I am afraid that if I told him about my feelings he will break our friendship, everything between us will change.

We will never be like we once were, so I never said anything but now.

All these years I tried fixing my broken pieces. I did tried to move on, tried to forget him, tried to love someone else but I couldn’t.

The more I tried to forget him the more I thought about him. every part of this place remind me of him.

Life is making fun of me.

I started writing letters to him. Everyday I wrote him a letter about my day, about my pain, about my love and how much I miss him but never sent those letters.

People says ‘you can’t control your heart, it knows them , it beats for them and always belongs to them.’

They says the truth, my heart did belong to him. This heart love him even before and still does.

so what if he is not with me, he will always be there in my heart. I will create my own path of happiness with him in my heart. If I can't forget him than I will love him, even if it hurts, i will welcome it with a smile.

I had learned to live alone, find solace in loneliness. Unaware of the fact that this is just a moment, the pain i learned to forget was waiting for me.

He came back, after all those six years. He came back.

-----------------

COMMENT

SHARE

AND

VOTE

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM :

"Livrefictif "

Thank you for your attention you may read the next part.