"Fan of?"
"I mean he didn't like to be great prince."
"Your highness they are lots of rumors but I myself a day saw prince Jungkook and prince Sunghee speaking and then prince Sunghee said he does'nt want to marry prince Jungkook. Although prince Jungkook has rejected him before but the governers and prince Jihyu were forcing him." Jin nodded.

"Thsi bitch! There is always a bitch in the middle of your life who needs a good lesson. She thinks I am easy to fight with? Hell no! I will show that bitch who am I. I am Seokjin! I won't step back."

Jungkook pov

"Jungkooookkk!" I jumped in my place as heard Jin and he came inside my room. He was sniffling and had his hand on his heart.
"Your highness sorry great prince came inside wi-"
"Heyyyy! You know you are disturbing our private time? We are husbands. You don't have manners? Can't you understand I need to speak with my husband? Huh? Huh?" Jin said to Taehyun.

"Taehyun that's ok go!" He bowed and went out.

I looked at Jin who seemed mad. He was still snuffling.
"Why you are mad? What happened my prince?" I was worry what happened to him?
"It is cause of your bitch aunt." He said angrily.
"Sorry?"

"She is a bitch Jungkook I am telling you I will kill her if she steps infornt of my way again and keep saying why Jungkook wanna marry you and these shits. You know how I felt infront of the maids? Yeah yeah? I just kept...  quite cause of you. I didn't want you feel ashamed....but...but....she insulted me. Ahhhh what a world she was even told me I don't deserve this place." He bit his lip and then cried.

"Seokjin please don't cry. I will tell my father. I will show her her act was wrong." He put his hand on his forehead and wiped his tears by his other hand.

"No Jungkook! That's ok. This is it I am not still your husband and they all can insult me cause I am a foreigner thinking you are marrying me for power. Who can blame them?" He sighed and hit his chest.
"Ahhhh....poor of me! Who knew I will be insulted like this? All alone without no one."

"No one has the right to tell you this! You are my prince! My Seokjin! You have me! You are not alone!"

Author pov

Jin smirked as Jungkook said that! His plan went well. Making Jungkook mad at his aunt so he won't think about that Sunghee anymore. And more he surely will teach her a lesson.

On the other side Jungkook was shocked. Seokjin is not a person to be quite the others insult him.

"Seokjin you really didn't say anything to her?" Jin tightened his brows.
"You are saying I am lying?"
"No it is just...I know you you even won't stay quite infront of me and now a starnger whose place is lower than you insulting you and you staying quite is weird."

Jin pouted and started playing with his sleeves. He sat on the chair.
"Well....that witch suddenly told me you are prince Seokjin? And called me a foreigner and said you are marrying me cause of power. You know I was speaking with prince Sunghee his son and your cousin. The one who wanted to be great prince and marry you but you rejected him and a day the others saw you two are speaking and then he said he doesn't want to be the great prince and marry you and seriosuly I wanna know why after that speaking why he rejected you wait you rejected him at first I don't know maybe he was smart enough to not marrying a stupid like you anyway I was saying we were speaking and he was telling me catsel is beautiful but the things happen are not pretty at all but suddenly his bitch mother came and shouted Sunghee and he told me you are prince Seokjin? I wonder why Jungkook want to marry a foreigner cause of power? Then your mother came and shouted at her how dare you insult king and crown prince even calling him by his name. Ahhh Jungkook she was hella afraid and bowed to queen and she was even stumbling then queen told her to leave and she left." He said and gave a tight lip smile while kicking his legs like a child.

Jungkook pov

So this is it! The tantrum he made was cause of prince Sunghee.
"Don't say you didn't understand what I say."
I narrowed my eyes.
"So that cryings and tantrum was cause of prince Sunghee yeah?" He turned his head and started looking everywhere.

"Ahh that drawi-"
"Seokjin you cannot change the subject." He looked at me with tigehtned brows.
"I will get divorce if you marry him and bring him as your second husband." I sighed and closed my eyes.
"I wonder till when we wanna speak about this topic." I looked at him who had a sad face.

"I wish I haven't given an empty hope on you. You are really dumb can't you understand my insecurities? You can marry someone else whenever you want. This is botheirng me. As my husband I want you to understand me and know my insecurities. It is the least a husband can do. But now by finding you are a real silly I am thinking to write a letter to my dad and tell you are bullying me. Jungkook I didn't expect this from you." He stood up but I hold his hand.

"Seokjin I love you! I am sorry if it looked I don't understand you it is jus-"
"No Jungkook! This relationship is wrong. I cannot give more hopes to myself. We are done. Things won't work for us like this. By being you like this nothing will work in this marriage. I don't want to give myself empty hopes."

"Empty hopes? Seokjin I love you an-" I got shocked as he burst into laughter and sat on the chair again.
"I am speaking and you are laughing?"

"Ahhhh I always wanted to say this dilaogue. They say this in all of the movies. I don't want to give empty hopes to myself anymore. This relationship won't work anymore. Ahhhhhh it was one of my fantasies to say it." He even changed his voice while saying that sentence. I put my head on the table. It was all acting.

"Seokjin can you get things serious when they are serious?"
"I was serious with half of that. The divorce part which is always an option and writting letter to my father. Ahhh I cannot believe I said that. By being you like this this relationship won't work." He giggled more.

"But Jungkook!" He suddenly stopped laughing.
"Yes?"
He hold my arm tightly.
"Jungkook I was afraid as hell when your mother shouted she was really angry. What if she yells at me cause I call you by your name. Please tell her we are close it is why I call you by your name. Ahhhh Jungkoookkkk why are you like this why you don't stand for your loooveeee?" He was whinning like a child and shaking me by my arm.

"Seokjin it is fine! My mother herself sometimes calls my father by his name. We are husbands this is ok for couple." He smiled and suddenly got up.

"Good! I am now going. I am telling you if I see your witch aunt again I will show my carzy side and say whatever comes in my mind." He said and showed his index finger. Well I know he will do that and I cannot stop him or divorce. I just nodded.

"Ah I wanna take a look that witch took my time byeee!" He waved his hands and was bout to go but stopped.

"I told her you love me." He giggled.
"What?"
"I said the reason you wanna marry  me is because you love me." He then started running fast.

I chuckled. Every second I find how lovable he is.

"I really love you! So so much!"

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉